PDA

View Full Version : 4/8 cphilo/8 hand

bugstud
10-09-2005, 07:03 AM
wynn in a goddamn nitty game. a bunch of limps to me and I raise A23o and everyone calls.

Flop is 6c5d4d and I bet, decent guy raises, passive woman 3 bets...what's my plan here? I gotta discard once the action is done.

timprov
10-09-2005, 07:37 AM
Keep A2 and call down? You don't have the A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif I presume. I can't think you can profitably play for high here.

bugstud
10-09-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Keep A2 and call down? You don't have the A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif I presume. I can't think you can profitably play for high here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that too but decent guy was known to be a retarded with A2 3 way, but I had no clue of it at the time. The 4c on the turn might have made me fold 32 anyway.

Chris Daddy Cool
10-11-2005, 09:03 AM
i think i may keep the a2 here (though i haven't done the math yet) you have the non countefeitable nut low. with the 32 you ahve the dummy end of a draw heavy straight. if the turn ends up being a bad card with too much action you may have to fold anywyas.

fnord_too
10-11-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think i may keep the a2 here (though i haven't done the math yet) you have the non countefeitable nut low. with the 32 you ahve the dummy end of a draw heavy straight. if the turn ends up being a bad card with too much action you may have to fold anywyas.

[/ QUOTE ]

An A or a 2 counterfeits it.

bugstud
10-11-2005, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

more or less my thinking, I 4bet to try and knock the woman out, guy caps. She, calls, I call. I keep a2, 4 turn check bet call call river brick same action, woman's 65 gets the high half and we chop with a2's he had diamonds.