PDA

View Full Version : "Players Action Bonus" (Party equivalent of RB)

SinCityGuy
10-09-2005, 03:27 AM
Does anyone here have any definitive information on the conversion rate for this "players action bonus"? I suspect that it's some prorated dollar amount, but I would like to get some confirmation on this. If you get a "25% Players Action Bonus", is that the same as getting a full 25% of your MGR?

Scuba Chuck
10-09-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone here have any definitive information on the conversion rate for this "players action bonus"? I suspect that it's some prorated dollar amount, but I would like to get some confirmation on this. If you get a "25% Players Action Bonus", is that the same as getting a full 25% of your MGR?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just a guess, but I would bet that it's similar to the system that PSO currently uses.

SinCityGuy
10-09-2005, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is just a guess, but I would bet that it's similar to the system that PSO currently uses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you give a brief summary of how it works? Thanks.

Scuba Chuck
10-09-2005, 03:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you give a brief summary of how it works? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Certainly, I accumulate pts which equate to what you're used to receiving in $$ from your current affiliate (although you'll be confused at first, but after you do the math, the light bulb turns on.) Then, instead of redeeming your pts for cash, you can use the pts to buy items like poker chips, because everyone needs poker chips. Oh, and then they have these gift certificate options. Like $100 Amex cards. Is this better than cashback? Absolutely not, as it costs $6 for the frickin card (and creates more money for Amex, but that's another story). So, to minimize your costs, you'll order the $500 cards, because it's still $6.

Hope that helps.

sexdrugsmoney
10-09-2005, 03:43 AM
Where do I sign up for this players action bonus? (and what if you already have a Party account?)

rwesty
10-09-2005, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you get a "25% Players Action Bonus", is that the same as getting a full 25% of your MGR?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

trentcroad
10-09-2005, 04:15 AM
The way the FAQ section reads it appears as though its just like 25% rakeback paid in cash into your poker account.

I would like to hear from anyone that has actually used this site however.

MyTurn2Raise
10-09-2005, 04:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Where do I sign up for this players action bonus? (and what if you already have a Party account?)

[/ QUOTE ]

sexdrugsmoney
10-09-2005, 04:20 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
The way the FAQ section reads it appears as though its just like 25% rakeback paid in cash into your poker account.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't see the "store" where you could purchase things, and also what about non-US residents, how do the Amex cards go with them?

Ulysses
10-09-2005, 04:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are talking about switchbacksomething, they are spammers, so I would be wary of doing business with them.