PDA

View Full Version : eurobet poker cashier not available?

NiR
10-09-2005, 02:32 AM
i am a little freaked out right now. i am thinking that the skins will now take my money and run since its pointless for them to stay. they are basically good as dead. so i was withdrawing my money from the skins and i cant seem to withdraw from eurobet... cant send to neteller. it says casher not available for poker. help..

NiR
10-09-2005, 02:39 AM
someone please tell me something.. i am scared shitless... anything will b good. is my money gone?

sawseech
10-09-2005, 02:42 AM
eurobet runs a very lucrative sportsbetting operation and probably isn't going to do anything stupid as doing so would immediately kill them and gift their business to ladbrokes

allow them time to get their cash balance in order

Voltron87
THERE ARE FIVE OTHER THREADS ON THIS BUT YOURE SPECIAL AND NEED YOUR OWN PERSONAL ADIVCE

YES YOULL GET YOUR MONEY THEYRE A BIG COMPANY WITH A LOT MORE TO LOSE THAN YOUR $250

trentcroad
Eurobet is much more than just poker.
These are large companies.
Your money is fine.

NiR
10-09-2005, 02:43 AM
15k* but anyway sorry ya i found the other threads. i was just panicking sorry.

ihardlyknowher
10-09-2005, 02:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i am a little freaked out right now. i am thinking that the skins will now take my money and run since its pointless for them to stay. they are basically good as dead. so i was withdrawing my money from the skins and i cant seem to withdraw from eurobet... cant send to neteller. it says casher not available for poker. help..

[/ QUOTE ]

Chill. Since everyone freaked and tried to withdraw their funds, Eurobet closed their cashier for a while to prevent a "run" on their bank. They will be more liquid when the banks open on Monday.