PDA

View Full Version : What To Do About Stinky Balls

2+2 wannabe
10-09-2005, 01:52 AM
How do you keep your balls from stinking? It's assumed that I shower twice a day and boxers/boxer-briefs are worn. Does anyone have a way they deal with it?

peachy
10-09-2005, 01:56 AM
cut them off? or use better soap? u can also go to the doctor about ur glands (skin doctor might be the 1st stop though, they can fill u in on the pores issue)

or u can get a gf/prostitute to put flavored lotions in her mouth and lick them...that might solve it for limited time frames...

tonypaladino
10-09-2005, 01:59 AM
http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/10787/200.jpg

Benholio
10-09-2005, 02:02 AM
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/30/9d/Gold_Bond_Triple_Action_Medicated_Body_Powder-resized200.jpg

mikech
10-09-2005, 02:05 AM
Margeret Jo McCullen: Well, Pete, Teri and I have been looking forward to having you on the show, 'cause we know you're the master of all kinds of Christmas goodies. Tell us about them.

Pete Schweddy: Well, there are lots of great treats this time of year - Zucchini Bread, Fruitcake.. but the thing that I most like to bring out this time of year are my Balls.

Teri Rialto: Mmm.. Balls.. Tell us about your Balls, Pete.

Pete Schweddy: Well, over at Season's Eatings, we have Balls for every taste. Popcorn Balls, Cheese Balls, Rum Balls.. you name it.

Margeret Jo McCullen: Wow! My mouth's watering just thinking about those Balls!

Teri Rialto: It's been years since I've seen any Balls.

Pete Schweddy: Would you like to see my Balls now?

Margeret Jo McCullen: Yeah. Whip them out.

[ Pete places a tray of Balls on the control board ]

Teri Rialto: Mmm.. wow.. you have some beautiful Balls..

Margeret Jo McCullen: They're bigger than I expected.

Pete Schweddy: A lot of people tell me that.

Margeret Jo McCullen: Look at that, Teri - the way they glisten.

Pete Schweddy: That's because make sure that each one of my Balls gets plenty of oil.

Margeret Jo McCullen: I can't help but, notice, Pete - your Balls are a little misshapen.

Pete Schweddy: That's because I rested them on a hot stove too long.

Teri Rialto: Can I touch your Balls.

Pete Schweddy: Go ahead. But be careful, they're very delicate.

Margeret Jo McCullen: Wow. I can't wait to get my mouth around his Balls.

Teri Rialto: [ sniffing ] Ooh.. I like the way your Balls smell..

Pete Schweddy: Do whatever you want to, ladies. My Balls are here for your pleasure.

Margeret Jo McCullen: [ chewing ] Wow, Pete.. I have to say - your Balls are so tender..

Pete Schweddy: Well, there's no beating my Balls. They're made from a secret Schweddy Family recipe. No one can resist my Schweddy Balls.

Margeret Jo McCullen: Wow.. Schweddy Balls. Nothing like a Schweddy Ball.

Teri Rialto: Good Balls.

NorCalJosh
10-09-2005, 02:05 AM
you shower twice a day, wear clean underwear every day and yer balls still stink? i'm sorry bro=/

how does/did that work out with the casual friday night hookup?

2+2 wannabe
10-09-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you shower twice a day, wear clean underwear every day and yer balls still stink? i'm sorry bro=/

how does/did that work out with the casual friday night hookup?

[/ QUOTE ]

cologne for now /images/graemlins/grin.gif but i'm thinking there's gotta be something better

the gold bond is a good idea - does it actually work? what does it smell like?

Blarg
10-09-2005, 02:20 AM
It smells like balls, so it's the perfect cover-up.

mslif
10-09-2005, 02:39 AM
What about deodorant. I knew a guy who would put deodorant underneath his balls. Can't tell you if it worked though.

JcTc
10-09-2005, 02:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Get the extra-strength stuff in the green bottle. It smells like baby powder and keeps your nuts dry. Also, it makes your balls tingle, which is an awesome added bonus.

MonkeeMan
10-09-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It smells like balls, so it's the perfect cover-up.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

WackityWhiz
10-09-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/30/9d/Gold_Bond_Triple_Action_Medicated_Body_Powder-resized200.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this stuff on tha balls is heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!

jason_t
10-09-2005, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What about deodorant. I knew a guy who would put deodorant underneath his balls. Can't tell you if it worked though.

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't me. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

2+2 wannabe
10-09-2005, 03:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Get the extra-strength stuff in the green bottle. It smells like baby powder and keeps your nuts dry. Also, it makes your balls tingle, which is an awesome added bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

NICE! I likes me some tingly balls!

Jman28
10-09-2005, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NICE! I likes me some tingly balls!

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful. If you get a really extra strength kind, and put too much on, it hurts. Kinda like BenGay or Icy-Hot but not as bad.

10-09-2005, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

cologne for now /images/graemlins/grin.gif but i'm thinking there's gotta be something better

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you heard about this new cologne, "Umpire"? It's for foul balls

[censored]
10-09-2005, 03:36 AM
Post deleted by [censored]

2+2 wannabe
10-09-2005, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF? Your balls stink? Try wiping your ass would be my guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah it's probably my stinky ass

You see, girls like giving guys this thing called "head" (which you might or might not get), and given that sometimes the balls get a little ripe, it's in guys' best interest to make them smell as good as possible. It's not a tough concept really.

I know I should refrain from releasing this important information to the resident douchebag, but I'm in a giving mood

[censored]
10-09-2005, 03:48 AM

2+2 wannabe
10-09-2005, 03:53 AM
I don't remember saying they smelled like ass....funny....

Clearly others have wondered the same thing, as I got some useful, pleasant responses to my query (seemingly every one but yours)

I don't get your first douchebag response though - are you trying to prove something? Seriously....

Jman28
10-09-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Your balls don't sweat? Sweat smells, like balls.

[censored]
10-09-2005, 03:55 AM

2+2 wannabe
10-09-2005, 04:09 AM
you're just proving that you go out of your way to be a full-fledged douche

zephed
10-09-2005, 04:11 AM
Let em air out after showering.

[censored]
10-09-2005, 04:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you're just proving that you go out of your way to be a full-fledged douche

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever you say, stink dick.

JackWilson
10-09-2005, 04:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Your balls don't sweat? Sweat smells, like balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

So girls are turned off by the smell of sweat? I'm confused... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

mason55
10-09-2005, 04:24 AM
I almost made this post a couple days ago. Thanks for doing it for me.

Boris
10-09-2005, 04:54 AM
put a little dusting of corn starch on those bad boys.

10-09-2005, 05:33 AM
Just coat those fukcers with some deoderaant

10-09-2005, 06:43 AM
Pray to this guy.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9940/j2k556gw.jpg

HajiShirazu
10-09-2005, 06:56 AM
My girlfriend always liked the smell of balls although I imagine there is a point where she wouldn't.

ethan
10-09-2005, 07:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just coat those fukcers with some deoderaant

[/ QUOTE ]

This approach can backfire, since from what I gather the stuff doesn't taste all that great. I guess it depends on whether you're planning on having your balls licked anytime soon.

MrFeelNothin
10-09-2005, 07:46 AM
how do you know your balls smell?

did someone tell you? cuz if you can smell them yourselves thats pretty fukn bad but if you care what one chick thinks about your balls thats also pretty bad.......if any girl gets to that point she isnt going to stop b/c of a little ball sweat. if she gives you crap about it its cuz she needs to bust you down a rung and cant think of anything else, just let it run like water off your back.

basically i agree with [censored], you're retarded.

Hamish McBagpipe
10-09-2005, 08:58 AM
Ok, this actually happened to me, I swear, and I believe this will, as a side effect cure your reeking testes.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/8023/shoulderslissantl4xc.jpg

I was going to the gym and threw some shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, clean boxers, etc. in with my shorts and t-shirt. I was going straight to watch a game at the bar afterwards.

Workout, shower, change back into clothes, get to bar, where I start having this itch on my scrote. Dismiss it, keep drinking, realize the itch is becoming excruciating and that I'm pawing quite noticably at my crotch like some kind of starving raccoon. I go to the washroom to check it out but don't notice anything. Get drunk. Go home. Fall asleep. Wake up almost screaming, clawing at my nuts. In bathroom I notice that my nuts are pink and raw. Take a shower and the itch is gone right away.

Turns out that some Head and Shoulders had leaked out into the crotch of my clean underwear, blue boxers, and dried enough so I didn't notice. There was a lighter blue dry H+S stain. The active ingredient of anti-dandruff shampoo seems to be some kind of defoliant so that the first few layers of skin on my balls had been peeled off. I tell you, I had the cleanest, rawest, pinkest nuts on the block for several months afterwards.

radek2166
10-09-2005, 11:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How do you keep your balls from stinking? It's assumed that I shower twice a day and boxers/boxer-briefs are worn. Does anyone have a way they deal with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Use soap when u shower.

Also how do u know ur sac stinks?

mslif
10-09-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't me. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course not, you have the sweet smell of a moonlight path. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

STLantny
10-09-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if wiping your ass is your answer to stopping ball smell, then you are doing something completely wrong....

KingCon
10-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Shave yourself until you look like a 2 year old, then soak your balls in rubbing alcohol for an hour. Works everytime

theben
10-09-2005, 11:58 AM
cut them off

StevieG
10-09-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Shave yourself until you look like a 2 year old, then soak your balls in rubbing alcohol for an hour. Works everytime

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate when that happens. http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3940/bicrwillie2wv.jpg

nothumb
10-09-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this would be a good example of the type of thread where perhaps Google would save you some time and also some embarassment.

NT

MrTrik
10-09-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you shower twice a day and you still stink something is wrong. See a doc. Maybe it's hormonal.

Monty
10-09-2005, 12:33 PM
You just think they smell because they are on a bum's chin. Don't worry, it's the bum that smells.

2+2 wannabe
10-09-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this would be a good example of the type of thread where perhaps Google would save you some time and also some embarassment.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Google didn't tell me anything relevant - therefore I came here

For some reason, I don't feel embarassed on an internet forum about a topic that other people are wondering about too

But to the people that provided helpful responses, thank you

OtisTheMarsupial
10-09-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And lose some weight.
Or buy bigger pants.
And shave your balls, or at least trim the hair!

Matt Flynn
10-09-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
u can also go to the doctor about ur glands (skin doctor might be the 1st stop though, they can fill u in on the pores issue)

[/ QUOTE ]

it never ceases to amaze me how the public has no clue what dermatologists do.

SoSo
10-09-2005, 03:01 PM
u probably have an std/sti....seriously if they continually smell, u probably do. Check it out b4 they fall of.

gorie
10-09-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
u can also go to the doctor about ur glands (skin doctor might be the 1st stop though, they can fill u in on the pores issue)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you mean you don't deal with stinky balls ?

DoubleDown
10-09-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

as in addressing all the issues that a primary care physician is too busy to deal with?

MrFeelNothin
10-09-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Use soap when u shower.

[/ QUOTE ]

he apparently has no answer to this.

Dominic
10-09-2005, 05:12 PM
keep the boys trimmed - hair creates smell.

baby powder seems to work nice.

diebitter
10-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Cheerleader saliva

end of thread.

gorie
10-09-2005, 05:18 PM
i tried a google image search for "why do my balls stink ?" for the other thread (no results)
but came across this post (http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/atl/42452492.html) , i thought it was amusing.

2+2 wannabe
10-09-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Use soap when u shower.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you know your armpits stink? jesus - you seriously can't be THAT stupid

hold on this is OOT

Aytumious
10-09-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Use soap when u shower.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hold on this is OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

For a typical human, the distance from the pits to the nose is closer than that of the sack to the nose. Please let us know if your anatomy is different.

theghost
10-09-2005, 05:26 PM
http://www.mobtowndesigns.com/campheatwole/images/products.jpg

Sphincterine (http://www.mintyass.com/)

Blarg
10-09-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
put a little dusting of corn starch on those bad boys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Add some baking powder, sugar, and cornmeal, and surprise your girl by letting your body heat bake her a "corn dog" in your pants!

mslif
10-09-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i tried a google image search for "why do my balls stink ?" for the other thread (no results)
but came across this post (http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/atl/42452492.html) , i thought it was amusing.

[/ QUOTE ]

AHAHAH! That article is hilarious. One of my favorite lines:
"I know you've been thinking about ever since that fateful night when you looked at me and said, "'Sup?"".

Sephus
10-09-2005, 05:40 PM
http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/4349/rubberband87725ol.jpg
http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/2171/webpagekitchenlargebutchernbl8.jpg

MrFeelNothin
10-09-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Use soap when u shower.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hold on this is OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

For a typical human, the distance from the pits to the nose is closer than that of the sack to the nose. Please let us know if your anatomy is different.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dan Mezick
10-09-2005, 07:29 PM
This may be the funniest 2+2 thread of all time. 9 out of 10 for pure unintended humor value.

Has anyone compiled a list of the funniest ??

tonypaladino
10-09-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is well worth the read. It's freakin hillarious

Mike Haven
10-09-2005, 10:41 PM
My family comes from farming stock and it seems like everything we do has a basis in simple animal husbandry.

A few months back my Grandma kept complaining about the stench of Grandpa's balls. I remember she used to tell us round the kitchen table that she'd rather suck on Cousin Abel's socks after his day in the byre than suck on Gramp's balls, even after his Sunday steep.

Anyways, Paps had noticed that after he'd castrated the piglets he was able to bring them into bed without Momma giving off about their usual smell, so he suggested trying a similar operation on Gramps.

Gramps told us later that, yes, it had stung a bit; but, we've all noticed a certain Mona Lisa-esque smile about his lips of a Monday morn ever since.

Why not give it a try yourself, 2+2?

http://www.fao.org/DOCREP/004/Y0501E/y0501e48.jpg