PDA

View Full Version : for those who are still confused

10-09-2005, 01:50 AM
example #3 explains why party did what they did.

flair1239
10-09-2005, 02:00 AM
This seems a littel risky. I mean it is a very overt violation of the T&C. This is account seizure type stuff.

They will probably be looking for stuff like this.

sublime
10-09-2005, 02:08 AM
hey dipshit, stop posting links to this site.

Scuba Chuck
10-09-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I see why this bothers you. How is he in the know, and you are not though?

sublime
10-09-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I see why this bothers you. How is he in the know, and you are not though?

[/ QUOTE ]

define "the know"?

he shouldnt be spamming the forum.

rwesty
10-09-2005, 02:15 AM
It's a pretty informative link. I think it answers the question nicely.

DoomSlice
10-09-2005, 02:15 AM
You do realize that site is not affiliated at all with PP and is just trying to get people to sign up under them for some OTHER affiliate deal, right?

sublime
10-09-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's a pretty informative link. I think it answers the question nicely.

[/ QUOTE ]

whats informative? how a skin works? it should be fairly common knowledge. also, he could has just posted why instead of SPAMMING the forum repeatedly.

10-09-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
define "the know"?

he shouldnt be spamming the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf? i was trying to clear up some of the confusion around here, not promoting anything.

sublime
10-09-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You do realize that site is not affiliated at all with PP and is just trying to get people to sign up under them for some OTHER affiliate deal, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

of course he knows that, which is why its being posted over and over and over again.

its some cheesy affiliate, who has zero credibility trying to make the most of a confusing situation.

rwesty
10-09-2005, 02:21 AM
I've used it for several months and it has worked well. They're credible.

10-09-2005, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
of course he knows that, which is why its being posted over and over and over again.

its some cheesy affiliate, who has zero credibility trying to make the most of a confusing situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

a. no i didn't

b. you're being a douche about this considering it was an honest mistake

c. explain this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3619708&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=&vc=1) then

sublime
10-09-2005, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

a. no i didn't

b. you're being a douche about this considering it was an honest mistake

c. explain this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3619708&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=&vc=1) then

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was a mistake, then i'm sorry. It still shouldn't be posted.

I am an advertiser on this forum, and thus entitled to post a link to my site and talk about the services I offer.

10-09-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I am an advertiser on this forum, and thus entitled to post a link to my site and talk about the services I offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah man, i didn't mean to cause any trouble. i just found what seemed like a reasonable explanation to a situation that a lot of people are confused about and would appreciate reading. i'm fairly new around here and didn't realize it was out of line, i apologize. hope there's no hard feelings.

Sniper
10-09-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wtf? i was trying to clear up some of the confusion around here, not promoting anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't clear up anything, because the information is wrong!

The skins take 90%+ of the rake for their players.

Skins account for only 3% of party poker revenue!

sublime
10-09-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah man, i didn't mean to cause any trouble. i just found what seemed like a reasonable explanation to a situation that a lot of people are confused about and would appreciate reading. i'm fairly new around here and didn't realize it was out of line, i apologize. hope there's no hard feelings.

[/ QUOTE ]

not at all. i am also sorry. today has been hectic /images/graemlins/frown.gif

10-09-2005, 02:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
not at all. i am also sorry. today has been hectic

[/ QUOTE ]

cool. sorry again though, i really didn't know.

hope this all blows over soon.

ackid
10-09-2005, 03:52 AM
So just to be clear the "player action bonus" is or is not rackback?