PDA

View Full Version : Ban Mike O'Malley?

Guthrie
10-09-2005, 01:33 AM

10-09-2005, 01:35 AM
Ban OTT reaction/hype/speculation/guessing/stupidity/any more end of the world threads?

take ur pick

sexdrugsmoney
10-09-2005, 01:37 AM
Not a completely terrible idea.

Mike will probably never respond to your questions because it's -EV to do so.

Party now has a monopoly, it nows you'll probably play there, and the only thing they are giving the multi-tablers is 10 tables, while keeping 100% of the rake.

If anyone believes Party will lower their rake or give rakeback soon they are very optimistic, as there's just not enough competition to make Party do this.

Checkmate.

istewart
10-09-2005, 01:38 AM
Banning him would be criminal.

Victor
10-09-2005, 01:38 AM
his post are high hilarity and irony at its finest. keep him please.

EricW
10-09-2005, 01:48 AM
Enjoy!

Exsubmariner
10-09-2005, 01:56 AM
Definately,
If Potty wants to use 2+2 for advertising, they should be made to pay for ad space.

X

Voltron87
10-09-2005, 01:57 AM
he should not be banned from posting here, and it isnt close

10-09-2005, 02:01 AM
Next poll:

Send a fleet of Whaaambulances to the Zoo?

Luv2DriveTT
10-09-2005, 02:08 AM
I really like Mike, he was hands down the best floor in Vegas according to Mason. It was criminal when the Wynn lost him.

I say the sky is not falling. Keep Mike, keep the direct line of communication with Party.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Randy_Refeld
10-09-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I really like Mike, he was hands down the best floor in Vegas according to Mason. It was criminal when the Wynn lost him.

I say the sky is not falling. Keep Mike, keep the direct line of communication with Party.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike is the best floorman I know. Well there are some older guys that are about as good.

TheHammer24
10-09-2005, 02:14 AM
The zoo has lost control. Why the [censored] would you do this? Delete this post.

TimM
10-09-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If anyone believes Party will lower their rake or give rakeback soon they are very optimistic, as there's just not enough competition to make Party do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the other hand, now I have no incentive not to give Stars and other sites a try.

TheHammer24
10-09-2005, 02:20 AM
This thread really pisses me off the more I think about it. So let's ban mike our only direct communication to party. (I mean really, have you ever tried calling them?)

As a result, instead of him updating us on things, but not answering questions -- because he probably is not allowed to, or realizes that his answers will create armageddon on this board -- he won't do either, because people who lose money think party did something wrong, which they didn't. Deleate the thread.

Tuco
10-09-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Checkmate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently you haven't read all you can on this subject.

Tuco.

sexdrugsmoney
10-09-2005, 02:52 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

Checkmate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently you haven't read all you can on this subject.

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

Name me one site that has the vast fishy waters Party have.

The only place people can go IMHO is the prima network now for rakeback, otherwise where are you going to go, UB? No where near as fishy.

Tuco
10-09-2005, 03:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasnt referring to the statement you made about fish. I was referring to this statement:

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone believes Party will lower their rake or give rakeback soon they are very optimistic

[/ QUOTE ]

Tuco.

XxGodJrxX
10-09-2005, 03:29 AM
Many poker sites have rakeback. Just because you can't play at the Party skins does not mean that you cannot get rakeback. You may have to actually sign up for waiting lists and play in slightly tougher game, but you can still have your precious rakeback.

UB, Prima network, UB network, Absolute, Cryptos. They are out there. Party is not a monopoly, and saying so over and over will not make them so.

sexdrugsmoney
10-09-2005, 03:34 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasnt referring to the statement you made about fish. I was referring to this statement:

If anyone believes Party will lower their rake or give rakeback soon they are very optimistic

[/ QUOTE ]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

The statements are connected.

Now that the 'multi-tablers' are back Party has two choices:

A) Provide rakeback.
B) Don't.

You seem to favor A), however I see B) based on their now exclusive fishy base to be the reason that A) is moot, at least for the time being.

Party probably will wait and see how many of those mutli-tabling rakeback players "come home" to Party before deciding on the rakeback issue. If they however diverted to Prima (the only place I could think of with a large enough base - though not as fishy) for rakeback maybe Party would do A), but at the moment I don't see why they would willingly give up a slice of their profits while they now have the industry by the balls after killing the skins market share. (and I do believe this will hurt the skins drastically - Eurobet for one may not offer Poker any longer, Empire-Multi-&amp;tops I predict at least one will go the way of the dodo)

However if Party are going to be doing A) perhaps you have inside knowledge of that, so be it, I'm in the dark then. I just don't see the logic behind why they need to do it based on current competition?

Cheers,
SDM