PDA

View Full Version : WTF

JDErickson
10-09-2005, 01:28 AM
I just saw 2 threads disappear from the forum.

WTF?

10-09-2005, 01:32 AM
imo, another 10/15 could do with disappearing too

Voltron87
10-09-2005, 01:34 AM
theyre deleting duplicate threads, like this

sort of ironic

JDErickson
10-09-2005, 01:36 AM
someone started a thread saying that Party may offer rakeback. Thre were acouple replies and then it disappeared. Not anything about being duplicate

10-09-2005, 01:38 AM
Probably the record posts and views. Seems to work well anyway. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jim Kuhn
10-09-2005, 01:39 AM
I deleted the rakeback threads. Please read the thread at the top of the forum.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

AAmaz0n
10-09-2005, 05:38 AM
were they deleted off the system, or moved to the rakeback forum? Yes, it is clear in the FAQ that such talk is not allowed - the subject is declared to be off topic here but since it is not banned across 2+2 it would be polite to just move it, much like you might do with a misplaced STT or WPT post.

I'm still at a loss as to why we can't talk about it here, but there is another whole forum devoted to it. It's the forum's call as to what they will/won't allow, but it just seems weird to censor something on one part of the forums and then tack on another piece devoted to the same subject.

The z00 has changed in some very odd ways. I remember when bonuses and rakeback were the main topic since they were directly related to internet gambling, not shuffled off to somewhere else.

Shauna