PDA

View Full Version : College Prank War: Ideas needed

10-09-2005, 12:21 AM
Just got a prank war started up and need some suggestions. The three people who are involved are three males who live in a dorm room about 200 yards away. they started it off a few minutes ago by filling a big bucket full of water and tipping it up against our door. they knocked on our door and then took off so that when we opened our door the bucket dumped all over our floor. n e suggestions will be awsome. thnx.

AlphaWice
10-09-2005, 12:23 AM
dont do it, it will escalate and someone will go to jail.

if you really hate them I recommend finding a way to kill them.

disclaimer: this post was educational and i do not actually endorse you killing people.

10-09-2005, 12:29 AM
Bribe a girl to offer one of the guys head in the bathroom while you hide in the shower filming the ordeal. Right before she is about to go for it you jump out and yell, "YOU JUST GOT PUNKED!"

tonypaladino
10-09-2005, 12:30 AM
Kill their parents and make them into Chili.

10-09-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bribe a girl to offer one of the guys head in the bathroom while you hide in the shower filming the ordeal. Right before she is about to go for it you jump out and yell, "YOU JUST GOT PUNKED!"

[/ QUOTE ]
this is a solid one. there is actually a couple girls hangin wit us right now. n e ideas on if none of them will do this for us? find new females to hang wit or wut???

nothumb
10-09-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
this is a solid one. there is actually a couple girls hangin wit us right now. n e ideas on if none of them will do this for us? find new females to hang wit or wut???

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought most community colleges didn't offer student housing.

NT

Shilly
10-09-2005, 12:37 AM
There was a big thread about this a long time ago, and I thought this one was a really good idea.

Take a baking sheet and line it with a sheet of wax paper. Piss into the pan, and stick it in the freezer. Once it's frozen, go to the victim's dorm room and slide it under their door while they're sleeping. By the time they wake up, they should have a nice, wet surprise on their carpet.

10-09-2005, 12:39 AM
wow wow wow... that hurts my feelings. and for the record it isnt a CC. "im not no dum retard"

tonypaladino
10-09-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought most community colleges didn't offer student housing.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

BAM!

10-09-2005, 12:42 AM
oh man that is solid. i think that might b the winner. n e one got a link to the old thread like this?

RunDownHouse
10-09-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Take a baking sheet and line it with a sheet of wax paper. Piss into the pan, and stick it in the freezer. Once it's frozen, go to the victim's dorm room and slide it under their door while they're sleeping. By the time they wake up, they should have a nice, wet surprise on their carpet.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure why you wouldn't just piss under their door, dump a bucket of piss under their door, etc. The whole freezing/sliding under the door thing seems like a lot of work for not much payoff, especially when you factor in the chance of them waking up before its thawed.

JcTc
10-09-2005, 12:49 AM
Roofies and buttsex scars people physically and emotionally.

siccjay
10-09-2005, 04:51 AM
Sneak into someones room while they are asleep. Fill 100s of dixie cups with water and put them all over their floor and furniture so they have to drink their way out or spill water everywhere.

blendedsuit
10-09-2005, 06:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sneak into someones room while they are asleep. Fill 100s of dixie cups with PISS and put them all over their floor and furniture so they have to drink their way out or spill PISS everywhere.

[/ QUOTE ] FYP

Escape
10-09-2005, 06:08 AM
Ass rape them its the prison way of saying OWNED

masse75
10-09-2005, 09:30 AM
Hide an egg in their room. They'll get the joke in about a week, and the "laughter" will linger forever.

Lazymeatball
10-09-2005, 09:36 AM
A variation on the bucket of water leaned against the door trick. Get a used disgusting mop and lean it mop head up against the door, so it will hit them in the face or chest when opened. If possible, time this until after they've had their shower and have put on clean clothes for the day.

The Armchair
10-09-2005, 11:22 AM
The ideas in this thread, other than the frozen urine one (which goes a bit too far), are lackluster.

* The egg prank is funny but should really be a fish.
* The frozen banana prank should be on the list. Buy a dozen bananas. Peel them. Freeze them. Get into your nemeses' room and put the frozen bananas in their underwear draws, pillow cases, pants pockets, and anywhere else not often visible but accessed regularly. Oh, and stuff that goes into the laundry only. Don't put them in shoes.
* When they go into the shower, steal their towels. This one's biggest downfall is that the easiest way to retaliate is to repeat it.
* If they have a lot of sneakers, tie them all together in a strand and hang them out the window. You may want to connect some pairs of their underwear to the strand for extra length and hilarity. Bonus points if you can make two strands out of it and attach a sign. Recommended slogans are "I LOVE YOU JANET," "I AM REALY DRUNK" (one "L"), or "VISIT US IN <dorm room #>"."
* The paper cup trick is fine, but it is done best with fruit punch or red koolaid and a lot of salt. This makes it virtually undrinkable and gives your "friends" no easy way to empty the cups. You will provide them with one: A big box of tampons and instructions to soak the liquid up and carry the now-used tampons to the outside garbage. You may even want to put a garbage can filled with wire hangers outside of their dorm room for easy access.

That is all for now.

STLantny
10-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Break a lighbulb, at least the glass round it, preserving the the filament, get 1 large firecracker, sneak into their dorm, unscrew their current light bulb, screw in the one with the filament, get a piece of saran wrap with dog poop in it, and the m80 sticking out of it, tape the saran wrap to teh ceiling around the light bulb, when they turn on the light the firecracker will light, and blow poop everywhere.

The Armchair
10-09-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Break a lighbulb, at least the glass round it, preserving the the filament, get 1 large firecracker, sneak into their dorm, unscrew their current light bulb, screw in the one with the filament, get a piece of saran wrap with dog poop in it, and the m80 sticking out of it, tape the saran wrap to teh ceiling around the light bulb, when they turn on the light the firecracker will light, and blow poop everywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best idea yet if you want to go to prison for depraved heart murder.

STLantny
10-09-2005, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Best idea yet if you want to go to prison for depraved heart murder.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, i second that, but I doubt society is going to miss him much.

KingCon
10-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Just make sure you dont challenge them to a spelling bee.

The Armchair
10-09-2005, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What did I misspell?

KingCon
10-09-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What did I misspell?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a suggestion for the OP

theben
10-09-2005, 11:59 AM
make sure it involveds human waste

manpower
10-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Fill a tuperware container with raw eggs, meat, water, and whatever else will rot. Hide it in their room, preferably in or near the heating vent. In a few weeks the top will pop off from the fermentation, releasing a horrendous odor.

TheBlueMonster
10-09-2005, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fill a tuperware container with raw eggs, meat, water, and whatever else will rot. Hide it in their room, preferably in or near the heating vent. In a few weeks the top will pop off from the fermentation, releasing a horrendous odor.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like. It shows patience. Also, the prank war might be "over" by then, but you'll have the last laugh.

Sponger15SB
10-09-2005, 12:33 PM
My suggestion is stop it before it gets out of hand.

Ours ended with us spilling 2 trashcans full of seaweed on their patio, and them responding with 50 lbs of flour and half empty bottles of ketchup, mustard, and BBQ sauce.

Felix_Nietsche
10-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Shaving cream on the phone earpiece is good.
Then call the victim, who is hopefully taking a nap and listen to him say, "Ahhhg!" as his ear is covered with shaving cream.

Felix_Nietsche
10-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Very Stupid.....and not funny.
As well as being a health hazard and making yourself a target of being disciplined by the school you are setting yourself up for an even more disgusting "prank".

oddjob
10-09-2005, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure why you wouldn't just piss under their door, dump a bucket of piss under their door, etc. The whole freezing/sliding under the door thing seems like a lot of work for not much payoff, especially when you factor in the chance of them waking up before its thawed.

[/ QUOTE ]

i suggest not using anything disgusting like this, it will in fact escalate into a much larger more disgusting prank war then you are probably willing to go.

some that i'm trying to remember from college are.

in our doors you could jam pennys into the doors so the doors would be stuck.

if they have a signal for when they have a girl over, and they're all out, you can put the signal out and see how long they take to figure out no one's actually home.

someone filled up a bag with shaving cream, slid the opening under the door, and jumped on the bag.

can't think of any more right now.