PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean for party skin bonus whores,,,

FishHooks
10-08-2005, 09:26 PM
Now it seems like the party skins bonuses will drop significantly in value, it seems the party skin network is now like the crypto's. Any thoughts on the effects of bonuses especially for someone at the 2/4 limit like me. Maybe I might have to drop down to the 1/2 or .50/1 games at the skins to clear the bonuses....

Aytumious
10-08-2005, 09:29 PM
There are about a gillion sites you can bonus whore, so just expand your horizons.

Isura
10-08-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There are about a gillion sites you can bonus whore, so just expand your horizons.

[/ QUOTE ]

And a gillion sites with plenty of fish at that level.

FishHooks
10-08-2005, 09:31 PM
That was not the question.

uaw420rook
10-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Prima, Absolute, and Pokeroom will probably get whores action early on. Hollywoods big bonus will be there. We have just lost the easiest big bonuses. I just put in for 500 on multi and worried about finding games for it. Empire will probably lead the pack with advertisement, I would think. I think the Skins will live, but it will be bonus driven, and not rakeback driven. Really don't know how many are getting rakeback on the skins. Would be interesting to know what percentage. If the skins can keep 10 or more thousand during peak hours, they will make it.

TylerD
10-08-2005, 09:42 PM
more reloads at the skins i should think