PDA

View Full Version : What sites does PlayerView or PokerAce HUD work on?

climber
10-08-2005, 08:58 PM
What sites does PlayerView or PokerAce HUD work on?

I've never tried ot venture off of Party with either of these pieces of software but was interested if anybody knew off hand which if any of these work at other sites?

Alternatives? or just pretend i dont remember the rakeback days and do business as usual on Party?

tonypaladino
10-08-2005, 09:00 PM
We're in the middle of a crisis man! How can you post such things!!!!!!!

PokerAce works fine with party/skins. I don't know about Playerview, but someone should come along soon.

slavic
Oh comeon man, there is a Software forum, this is hte bitch about party gaming forum.

Get real.

peace

PokerAce
PokerAce Hud works with all Party skins, PokerStars, Crypto skins, Prima skins, Ultimate Bet and Full Tilt.

PlayerView, as far as I know, only officially works with Party.

XxGodJrxX
10-08-2005, 09:02 PM
PokerAceSoftware.com

There is a full list on the site. It seems that most of the bigger ones are supported, and the rest will probably be added in by the end of the year at the pace that PokerAce is going.

I never would have paid for PV, but I would for PAHUD in a second.

climber
10-08-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PokerAce Hud works with all Party skins, PokerStars, Crypto skins, Prima skins, Ultimate Bet and Full Tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, just what I was looking to know.

Will places like Bodog, Pacific, Paradise or Pokerroom be supported in the future?

PokerAce
10-08-2005, 09:09 PM
PokerRoom and Absolute are coming soon (within a week or so). Pacific and Paradise are on the list to be completed after that.

tonypaladino
10-08-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, just what I was looking to know.

Will places like Bodog, Pacific, Paradise or Pokerroom be supported in the future?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about the others, but Bodog will not be supported by any Poker Traker type application, because It's HHs are graphical and stored on their servers.