PDA

View Full Version : MY opinion

stoxtrader
10-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Is that this is a technical error on party's part. Without too much thought on the issue because I am on battery backup because my house doesnt have any power.

1) if it was a planeed move it would have been done 4-6AM on a sundsay

2) it is a huge poor move in comeptition vs other rooms to go from having 80k players online to only 30-40k, and while party may get more cash from direct customers they will take a huge hit in the overall market.

IggyWH
10-08-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is that this is a technical error on party's part. Without too much thought on the issue because I am on battery backup because my house doesnt have any power.

2) it is a huge poor move in comeptition vs other rooms to go from having 80k players online to only 30-40k, and while party may get more cash from direct customers they will take a huge hit in the overall market.

[/ QUOTE ]

With your great sentence structure and spelling and completely confusing talk, I have no reason to believe you're not Party customer service...

bobbyi
10-08-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it is a huge poor move in comeptition vs other rooms to go from having 80k players online to only 30-40k

[/ QUOTE ]
The drop would't be anywhere near that dramatic. The percentage of Party players on the skins already wasn't that large, and on top of that many of them would come back to Party now if the skins split away. You can't use the numbers online right now as a metric because lots of people don't realize it's back up and the people who are sitting waiting for word that it back up are more likely to be serious players who are more likely to be on the skins.

TylerD
10-08-2005, 08:47 PM
your opinion is...wrong.

Losing all
10-08-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

With your great sentence structure and spelling and completely confusing talk, I have no reason to believe you're not Party customer service...

[/ QUOTE ]

stox forgets more a day than you'll ever know.

beset7
10-08-2005, 08:54 PM
nope (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3618556&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1)

yellowjack
10-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Why did this need its own thread?

radek2166
10-08-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why did this need its own thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

The sky is falling!!!