PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for those switching back to PP

stanzee
10-08-2005, 08:09 PM
If you guys are really worried about the new change on party then i would suggest that every 2+2er on every table they play on in Party Poker does the following:

1)inform the fish what bad odds they are getting on the sidebets!

2)make sure you let them know poker is beatable, blackjack isn't!

This will hopefully help stop the fish giving there money away to party. Better in my pocket then partys.

Plus finally..

3)inform the fish about rakeback on the skins

Lets start a revolution against party /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TheNoodleMan
10-08-2005, 08:14 PM
even a broken clock is right twice a day.
nh

stanzee
10-08-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
even a broken clock is right twice a day.
nh

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, i'm always right /images/graemlins/wink.gif you lot will look back and see that one day.

10-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Wow, that was the first post where you don't talk about yourself.

I'm sincerely impressed.

KingMedicine
10-08-2005, 08:30 PM
i actually think youre on to something with nos. 1 + 2.

Isura
10-08-2005, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sykes
10-08-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why not #3 also?

stanzee
10-08-2005, 10:07 PM
I just played a set of 10+1 party games just to see what people were saying(i forgot how bad the 10+1s are on saturday nights!).

People are already throwing their money away on the sidebets and blackjack and they even admit that these things are gonna cost them their whole bankroll and they don't seem to give a damn! Remember, this is the one time it is +ve to educate the fish, and i still think it's worth doing even if they don't listen.

Together, we can spam the party site!

stanzee
10-08-2005, 10:17 PM
My flat mate, who is terrible at poker (i gave up teaching him after 2 days as he didn't listen to a word i said) is now playing blackjack on party as we speak.

Party putting blackjack on their site could really affect the influx of new poker players. The fish see blackjack as "easier" plus almost everyone knows how to play it, where as poker is a harder game to learn, so the lazy fish out there will think, to hell with poker, lets just play blackjack. This is not good!

In fact party could be killing the "golden goose".

Nicholasp27
10-08-2005, 10:18 PM
yeah, they get the players' money in bj, but then their poker count could go way down...this could be dangerous territory they are entering...