PDA

View Full Version : Party - 4 Table limit gone?

otctrader
10-08-2005, 06:45 PM
Uh oh, maybe this de-linking is for real after all?

crego20
10-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Doubled to an 8 table limit. Just Party not skins.

mikeyworm
10-08-2005, 06:48 PM
Wow, just opened my 7th table on Party, this might mean something not as bad. no more rakeback but you can still play the smae number of talbes.

KingMedicine
10-08-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, just opened my 7th table on Party, this might mean something not as bad. no more rakeback but you can still play the smae number of talbes.

[/ QUOTE ]

no more rakeback will hurt a lot of us. im going to have to learn how to actually play poker now.

lee jones, if you want about 2 millions more players on your site, now is a good time to come up with some mega-reload bonus or something.

SCfuji
10-08-2005, 06:51 PM
good news for bonus whorers. clear that lame ass 7x bonus stuff in an hour.

mikeyworm
10-08-2005, 06:51 PM
I swear to God if Pokerstars were to come out with an affiliate program and a huge advertising campaign right now they would significantly increase their profirts

ace_in_the_hole
10-08-2005, 06:52 PM
I thought party had been without rakeback for a while now... Or are you saying that it is gone on Eurobet too now?

KingMedicine
10-08-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought party had been without rakeback for a while now... Or are you saying that it is gone on Eurobet too now?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, as far as i know its NOT gone, but the idea is that we play on the skins and get rakeback and play with the party fish. the skins dont bring in the fish, party does. this means to play with teh fish, we'd have to play on party whcih means no rakeback.

Ianco15
10-08-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this means to play with teh fish, we'd have to play on party whcih means no rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm confused. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jba
10-08-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this means to play with teh fish, we'd have to play on party whcih means no rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm confused. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

what's so confusing? all the 8 tabling tags are playing on empire and euro to get rakeback. all the fish are on party because mike sexton says it's fun. used to be the same tables, not any more.

mikeyworm
10-08-2005, 06:59 PM
rakeback is only on the skins, not on party itself since the spring. you can get it on empire, eurobet, etc. and still play the party fish, now to play the party fish you pay the full party rake.

POKhER
10-08-2005, 07:02 PM
So basically we can no longer played on empire with a rakeback VS FISH.

We'll be playing less fish with a rakeback. and if they got rid of the RB... We're screwed more so.

less fish+Rakeback Vs Fish+Rakeback = Less profit /images/graemlins/frown.gif

but we can 8x table vs fish with no rakeback... so theres some good news maybe?

Unabridged
10-08-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
good news for bonus whorers. clear that lame ass 7x bonus stuff in an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

except now my 10000 hand bonus at multipoker look impossible