so gay

this is the biggest waste of a day ever

A_Junglen
10-08-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so gay

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me you haven't sat at your computer all day constantly watching the "network status" bar tease your emotions.

Ogre
10-08-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so gay

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me you haven't sat at your computer all day constantly watching the "network status" bar tease your emotions.

[/ QUOTE ]

no i havent but i planed on playing alot of poker today

A_Junglen
10-08-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so gay

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no i havent but i planed on playing alot of poker today

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright...I had this great image in my mind of a grown man wearing sunglasses, with their Party Poker shirt, under their UB jacket and wearing a pokerstars hat... wearing headphoneswith their hands clasped under their chin, silently staring intently at the network status bar /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ogre
10-08-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
grown man

[/ QUOTE ]

pfffffftttt

ace_in_the_hole
10-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Let's all pray to the poker/server gods that this can be resolved soon. I want a fishy saturday, I even woke up before noon just so I could get in 60 SnG's today. Thanks, Party! to amek things worse I have no funds in pokerstars right now so I can't even play in a tourney while I wait.

Out.

A_Junglen
10-08-2005, 05:30 PM
Yea, I just played at stars to get my fix. I don't remember the last time they've ever had problems. Sucks party has'em at least once a month.

10-08-2005, 05:31 PM
let us pray party doesn't reboot so we won't have to hear how you blew half your roll in one day /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ace_in_the_hole
10-08-2005, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
let us pray party doesn't reboot so we won't have to hear how you blew half your roll in one day /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Half my roll? I was only down 15 BI yesterday my roll is still 115 BI so there, buttface. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Plus today was supposed to be the day I recouped all those losses, especially if I play at the same tables as you. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Zing!
After a night of drinking and taking home a girl, my outlook on life and poker is a lot more light hearted, it's amazing how much stress can be releived from cold beer and a warm V.

Holler

Out.

10-08-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
especially if I play at the same tables as you.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn, nh /images/graemlins/blush.gif

MegaBet
10-08-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Any updates on the downtime?

[/ QUOTE ]

ace, why are you complaining? This is probably saving you money! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pasterbator
10-08-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it's amazing how much stress can be releived from cold beer and a warm V.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome.

MegaBet
10-08-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After a night of drinking and taking home a girl, my outlook on life and poker is a lot more light hearted,

[/ QUOTE ]

errr...what do you normally take home?

On second thoughts, I don't wanna know!

ace_in_the_hole
10-08-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ace, why are you complaining? This is probably saving you money! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There's nothing gayer than insulting somebody in the same way another poster did mere minutes ago. I am still supposed to make $3.94/SnG at the $33's so you are wrong. Plus you should be nice to me today it is my one year posting anniversary. Now go do 30 OOTM, and shut it. Holler

Out.

ace_in_the_hole
10-08-2005, 05:59 PM
Post deleted by ace_in_the_hole

10-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Don't be so hard on ace, I love reading his posts. <font color="white">For many of the same reasons I love going to the zoo.</font>

MegaBet
10-08-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
After a night of drinking and taking home a girl, my outlook on life and poker is a lot more light hearted,

[/ QUOTE ]

It's usually my hand or vomit. And damn man, your insults are stupid, dogging on me for having heterosexual sex, ohhhhh I'm soooo gay. LOL Jealousy is a bitch, and I had sex with her. Who's next. Holler.

Out.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, just about deciphered what you wrote. I wasn't trying to insult you, I was trying to make a joke. Sigh...tough audience! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Not jealous at all, I took 2 home last week /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MegaBet
10-08-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's nothing gayer than insulting somebody in the same way another poster did mere minutes ago. I am still supposed to make $3.94/SnG at the $33's so you are wrong. Plus you should be nice to me today it is my one year posting anniversary. Now go do 30 OOTM, and shut it. Holler

Out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you assume people are always insulting you? Time for your chill pill.

MegaBet
10-08-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't be so hard on ace, I love reading his posts. <font color="white">For many of the same reasons I love going to the zoo.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Only because they make you feel better about your own life /images/graemlins/grin.gif (WARNING: THIS IS A JOKE NOT AN INSULT!)

ace_in_the_hole
10-08-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's usually my hand or vomit. And damn man, your insults are stupid, dogging on me for having heterosexual sex, ohhhhh I'm soooo gay. LOL Jealousy is a bitch, and I had sex with her. Who's next. Holler.

Out.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, just about deciphered what you wrote. I wasn't trying to insult you, I was trying to make a joke. Sigh...tough audience! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Not jealous at all, I took 2 home last week /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well in that case, my apologies. I interpreted your OP in the wrong manner, my mistake. I actually enjoy reading your posts Mega and I am just a little snappy today cause of this damn party downtime. This was supposed to be the fishy day that made back some of last weeks downswing. So play on playa and let's all hope party is back up before 7:00.

P.S. There is a neat thing called the edit button you can use instead of making multiple posts on the same subject. Now it makes more sense on why you have so amny posts in such a short time. (WARNING: This is constructive criticism(Sp?) not an insult.

bones
10-08-2005, 06:12 PM
It's up.

Kind of.

otctrader
10-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Software upgrade, wtf?

ace_in_the_hole
10-08-2005, 06:16 PM
I had a mini celebration, only to realize that only the lobby is up. LOL /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MegaBet
10-08-2005, 06:18 PM
Software upgrade during probably the busiest time of the week. Nice planning! NOT!