PDA

View Full Version : Where's the rakeback from Empire?

10-08-2005, 04:18 PM
Tradal still hasn't funded my account. They've never been this late before, have they?

10-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Well? Have they???

illunious
10-09-2005, 12:10 AM
They've never been this late for me either. Didn't think much of it until this news with party skins today.

Inthacup
10-09-2005, 12:21 AM
I've never had them be this late on a payment. Mine was made in a timely manner this month.

Cup

illunious
10-09-2005, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've never had them be this late on a payment. Mine was made in a timely manner this month.

Cup

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I'm confused? Yours is late too or it was paid in a timely manner?

crazyweasel
10-09-2005, 12:31 AM
I cannot see of any good reason for a skin to pay out last month's rakeback to a bunch of players who are all itching to leave. Or for the affiliate to pass it on to his players given that his business may be about to die. And mind you, I'm a pretty serious player who's probably about to get screwed out of a couple grand of rakeback for Sept. But I just don't see the business rationale for them. UNLESS all the skins quickly team up and decide to make a very concerted effort to keep as much business as they can by teaming up into their own network and reassuring their players.

illunious
10-09-2005, 12:35 AM
I'm only an affiliate with empire, are the other skins late with affiliate payments too?

crazyweasel
10-09-2005, 12:37 AM
Eurobet pays around the 15th.

Joe Tall
10-09-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Tradal still hasn't funded my account. They've never been this late before, have they?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was paid out in a timely manner; in fact all my player recieved their payouts by Wednesday.

primetime32
10-09-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Eurobet pays around the 15th.

[/ QUOTE ]

which is why shortsighted morons should be shot for trying to withdraw all of their money like its going to be gone forever.

And these people are the alleged "sharp" players at eurobet? I am starting to think that a good percentage of players that get rakeback arent that bright.

vilemerchant
10-09-2005, 07:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I cannot see of any good reason for a skin to pay out last month's rakeback to a bunch of players who are all itching to leave. Or for the affiliate to pass it on to his players given that his business may be about to die. And mind you, I'm a pretty serious player who's probably about to get screwed out of a couple grand of rakeback for Sept. But I just don't see the business rationale for them. UNLESS all the skins quickly team up and decide to make a very concerted effort to keep as much business as they can by teaming up into their own network and reassuring their players.

[/ QUOTE ]

The skins are ALREADY teamed up in their own network..

tripdad
10-09-2005, 02:21 PM
yes, they have. sometimes you aren't paid until the 10th....other times you are paid on the 1st or 2nd. i don't know the reasons.

i have already been paid this month.