PDA

View Full Version : stars 5/10

Wynton
10-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Because eurobet seems to be down temporarily as I write this, I decided to play some pokerstars 5/10, six-max, for the first time ever. (I used to play lower levels there, a while ago, until moving to 5/10.)

This is probably just luck of the draw. But at 2 tables I've been playing, the players are unbelievably passive: it's a combo of loose/passive and tight/passive. My experience at party was that the players there were actually more aggressive, if you can believe it.

Is this play typical for stars 5/10?

wackjob
10-08-2005, 04:06 PM
I'm playing Absolute right now clearing a bonus since Empire appears down. EASY MONEY.

sy_or_bust
10-08-2005, 04:21 PM
I used to play Stars 5/10 exclusively. It's generally a weak-tight game that rewards dumb aggression a lot more than Party does. Not getting rakeback sucks though.

popeye18
10-08-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not getting rakeback sucks though.

[/ QUOTE ]

If stars offered rakeback i think they would far surpass the party network in number of players during peak times.

danzasmack
10-08-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If stars offered rakeback i think they would far surpass the party network in number of players during peak times.

[/ QUOTE ]

10-08-2005, 08:54 PM
I found it mostly nitty when I played there (short sample).

Wynton
10-09-2005, 08:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So now that rakeback is disappearing, perhaps stars will be the place to be afterall.