PDA

View Full Version : Canterbury 8/16, Q-10, Its suited.

dcarlc
10-08-2005, 02:49 PM
This is not the regular 7-8 to the flop game. It is Thursday morning about 10:30 and the avg. age of the player is prob 55. Player UTG raises, He is someone I know and his PFR standards are pretty solid although he is not going to go to far postflop if he has say Ace big and misses and someone was to show any aggression, he will call down with 9's or 8's. If I was to CC to try to bring in some other palyers, in this game it might get to 5 people to the flop(would be very suprised if it got 6 or 7). With Q 10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gifwhat is the play?

10-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Are you CO BUTTON MP+1? I have to assume you plan on playing this hand if enough people are in the hand.

I fold this pre-flop. Depending on the action and what I expect the SB and BB to do. I certainly wouldn't try to isolate unless my read says AK and a bet on the flop would make the Villian fold. IF the villian would have to be this passive for me to make this play.

dcarlc
10-08-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you CO BUTTON MP+1? I have to assume you plan on playing this hand if enough people are in the hand.

I fold this pre-flop. Depending on the action and what I expect the SB and BB to do. I certainly wouldn't try to isolate unless my read says AK and a bet on the flop would make the Villian fold. IF the villian would have to be this passive for me to make this play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I'm UTG+1