PDA

View Full Version : Americans

02-15-2002, 10:51 PM
I wish I were American and so should you.

Comments?

02-15-2002, 11:47 PM
I'm very glad to be an American. It is a shame that this board has turned into a Zionist conspiracy tirade by a far right wing criminal element.

02-16-2002, 09:57 AM
yes, open debate is very unamerican.

being critical of government is very unamerican.

not supporting foreigns government is very unamerican.

b

02-16-2002, 09:57 AM

02-16-2002, 02:12 PM
Now that the whole world knows that Brad is anti-Israel, Anti-Jew, and that several other posters of the variety found at meetings with white sheets over their heads respond positively to Chris Alger's propaganda and Zionist conspiracy rantings, let us just pretend that people that play poker are fine upstanding citizens.

02-16-2002, 05:03 PM
...when instead of arguing they can only spew venom, instead of confronting facts they can only call people names; instead of addressing what people actually say they have to fabricate lies and address their lies instead. What could be more pathetic and hypocritical than an anti-arab racist who calls for "continual war" against an oppressed populationi going around tagging others as "nazis?"

No wonder he's so ashamed of himself and filled with self-disgust that he needs to post anonymously or under the names of imaginary playmates, and that he wants to be someone else so much that he posts under other people's names.

This is the last anonymous Springfield post that I'm even bothering to read, much less respond to.

02-16-2002, 06:08 PM
well, the way i see it is that if its in our national interest (US interest for those of you abroad) to give money and arms and information to israel, then we should. if its not, then we shouldnt. if its in the national interest to support the enemies of israel then we should.

personally i dont think the label anti-israel is at all bad. as for anti-jew, well i suppose if you mean anti-any-individual-who-is-a-jew then i suppose that is bad, although i suppose one could make the case that one must put ones own culture ahead of others, and so if jews have a culture then i suppose one could be anti-jewish to the extent that one believes first and foremost in ones own culture.

p.s. im really 13 years old.

brad

02-16-2002, 10:55 PM
Being pro something doesn't automatically make you anti everything else.

02-16-2002, 11:48 PM
Ghandi would never have approved of the murderous methods of the Palestinian Authority.

Ghandi and King would both condemn your views. They would do so with peaceful, non-violent civil disobediance towards authorities they disagreed with. You, sir, are a racist and hold dangerous, violent views.

02-17-2002, 05:50 PM
'Now that the whole world knows that Brad is anti-Israel, Anti-Jew, and that several '

was resonding to 'ghandi'. i guess that makes me anti-hindi.

brad