PDA

View Full Version : bully the nutpeddlers

KaneKungFu123
10-08-2005, 02:23 PM
weekly poker article/blog reached here:

www.splashpots.com (http://www.splashpots.com)

10-08-2005, 02:39 PM
Just a friendly suggestion - why don't you have links to articles you write with headings? It would be a lot easier to navigate and later on when your website has 50 articles, it would also be a lot easier to find.

KaneKungFu123
10-08-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just a friendly suggestion - why don't you have links to articles you write with headings? It would be a lot easier to navigate and later on when your website has 50 articles, it would also be a lot easier to find.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. ill do this later when it gets bigger, assuming i keep up with it.

wtfsvi
10-08-2005, 03:01 PM
Are we assuming the wild man is so wild he will call a push with missed overs? He probably has missed overs, so calling is kinda not cool in my opinion. Since he might very well not slow down and let us take the pot away from his overs on later streets when we've shown no aggression.

KaneKungFu123
10-08-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are we assuming the wild man is so wild he will call a push with missed overs? He probably has missed overs, so calling is kinda not cool in my opinion. Since he might very well not slow down and let us take the pot away from his overs on later streets when we've shown no aggression.

[/ QUOTE ]

he wont call a push with overs, but like you said, we might take it down on a later street if he decides to slow down with overs.

vanHelsing
10-08-2005, 03:11 PM
If we assume he's so wild that he calls with missed overs, pushing get's more attractive, right? I think the guy who will call with any overpair, but will fold overs is the one we don't want to put on the test.

ianlippert
10-08-2005, 04:07 PM
I think this was my favorite part:

[ QUOTE ]
This past week has been horrendous for me. At one point I was stuck about $28k in
Party 10/20. Then decided that since I was running so shitty I'd take a shot playing in
the bigger game at Ultimate Bet since I was due.

[/ QUOTE ]

Allinlife
10-08-2005, 04:43 PM
thanks. appreciate it.

jkkkk
10-08-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One of these days I'm gonna stop tilting. Nothing you can do

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me chuckle first time I read it, nice article.