PDA

View Full Version : 4th cash table on UB?

philnewall
10-08-2005, 11:58 AM
I emailed support a while ago asking if it was possible to play 4 cash games at a time, they emailed back saying that would be fine once I've been with them for 3 months... now the time has come and they're saying it's not available? Have they changed their policy or something, I haven't been on the scene much lately.....

dibbs
10-08-2005, 12:03 PM
Haven't heard this response before.

I imagine if you had the original email with reference number type thing theyd end up giving it to you though.

teddyFBI
10-08-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I emailed support a while ago asking if it was possible to play 4 cash games at a time, they emailed back saying that would be fine once I've been with them for 3 months... now the time has come and they're saying it's not available? Have they changed their policy or something, I haven't been on the scene much lately.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Another poster made this exact claim awhile back and also suggested that UB suggested to him that they have the ability to let certain users open more than 3 cash tables...this provoked curiosity from the rest of the 2+2 community, but i don't think anything was ever resolved.

philnewall
10-08-2005, 01:20 PM
unfortunately I lost it, but that's what they definetly said at the time.

Losing all
10-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Try sending a new request. It's most likely a tard CS, or jesus hates you.

crew
10-08-2005, 05:23 PM
Just nicely ask them again. It seems to be an arbitary judgement thing. The first time I asked they quickly enabled me to 4 table. I have a friend who asked, got rejected, asked 14 more times, eventually found someone that hooked him up. You just have to find the right CS rep.

A_Junglen
10-08-2005, 05:24 PM
Show'em your boobs.