PDA

View Full Version : River?

Drontier
10-08-2005, 03:19 AM
Relatively no reads. The guy calling down with me has been making some questionable calls, but its only been two rounds around the table for me.
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, Hero calls, MP calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls, MP calls.

Turn: (7 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, MP calls.

River: (10 BB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero ...

flawless_victory
10-08-2005, 03:24 AM
time 4 big laydown.

Drontier
10-08-2005, 03:26 AM
good. thats what i thought. Better showed busted A high flush draw and caller showed busted flush draw wiht pair of 6s after calling the river and I cried.

flawless_victory
10-08-2005, 03:28 AM
funny cause i was going to say its pretty obvious MP has a 6, so he is no prob, but youd still be calling hoping the bettor has a busted heart draw, and given that you can see the K and the Q, i just dont think you making money calling here.

Drontier
10-08-2005, 03:30 AM
i read about 20 minutes ago that players are more honest if there are more players around. therefore i didnt think he would bluff his A high 3 handed, but why did i have to read that right before this hand. crycrycry. big pot.

ArturiusX
10-08-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i read about 20 minutes ago that players are more honest if there are more players around. therefore i didnt think he would bluff his A high 3 handed, but why did i have to read that right before this hand. crycrycry. big pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Relatively no reads.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what lost you the pot. I probably wouldnt fold either, as I've seen 99 etc played this way. Just be thankful the heart didnt come and cost you a lot /images/graemlins/wink.gif