PDA

View Full Version : hey {censored}

ThaSaltCracka
10-08-2005, 01:06 AM
keep it up, you are doing a god job, fcuk all the haters just ban them because they all suck.

Tron
10-08-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
keep it up, you are doing a god job, fcuk all the haters just ban them because they all suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. Banning who dare question [censored]'s authority, such as jason_t and KaneKungFu, would make the forum a much better place.

daryn
10-08-2005, 01:13 AM
this isn't how it's going down at all. nobody is getting banned for questioning [censored]'s authority. how is there still confusion about this?

ThaSaltCracka
10-08-2005, 01:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. Banning who dare question [censored]'s authority, such as jason_t and KaneKungFu, would make the forum a much better place.

[/ QUOTE ]yes it would.

Stuey
10-08-2005, 01:15 AM
You're drunk hey? His name is fucker btw discovered here. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=3608733&Fo rum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main =3571480&Search=true&where=&Name=20822&daterange=& newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev =#Post3608733)

Party on. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[censored]
10-08-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this isn't how it's going down at all. nobody is getting banned for questioning [censored]'s authority. how is there still confusion about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people crave controversy and want to make themselves out to be cyber freedom fighters. Fear not I'm not changing.

AngryCola
10-08-2005, 01:17 AM
I anticipate being banned soon enough. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

imported_anacardo
10-08-2005, 01:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And they caaaall it... puppy loooooove....

P.S. - you've exceeded my expectations, [censored.]

flair1239
10-08-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people crave controversy and want to make themselves out to be cyber freedom fighters. Fear not I'm not changing.

[/ QUOTE ]

This just keeps getting better and better.

I have never really cared for OOT before. But this is just some good stuff.

jason_t
10-08-2005, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be banned for being retarded and not capable of understanding anything. He made a mistake, it was pointed out and he admitted it. That was the point of my thread. Others concurred.

Tron
10-08-2005, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that's not how it's going down. TSC said that [censored] should just ban all the "haters" and it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to say that jason_t and KKF were hating on [censored] earlier today.

ThaSaltCracka
10-08-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that's not how it's going down. TSC said that [censored] should just ban all the "haters" and it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to say that jason_t and KKF were hating on [censored] earlier today.

[/ QUOTE ]incorrect, actually I will go on record as sayinf jason_t should be here, and KKF should be banned.

coffeecrazy1
10-08-2005, 01:47 AM
I just noticed your location...where you calling me?

nolanfan34
10-08-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing he ever did wrong was banning darynisright.

Sponger15SB
10-08-2005, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
want to make themselves out to be cyber freedom fighters.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

10-08-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I predict at least 100 different versions of "The only thing he ever did wrong was.." by the end of next week.

That being said, I have indeed seen the light re: this propolsal. This whole thing has been very entertaining.
Keep up the terrible work.

Stuey
10-08-2005, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

That being said, I have indeed seen the light re: this propolsal. This whole thing has been very entertaining.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't say I have seen the light but I have said my piece and I feel better now that [censored] knows where I stand. I just don't like cops.

RacersEdge
10-21-2005, 08:34 AM
So the post on masturbation was locked. That was silly.

If a thread is bad, it will die out on it's own. And on the topic of repeated topics, the same applies. Why does everyone assume that 1) everyone is reading every post everyday 2) there are not new people joining here everyday.

10-21-2005, 09:12 AM
This is the worst thread I've ever seen on the internets.

steelcmg
10-21-2005, 09:16 AM
what are these internets u speak of? And who is this [censored] character that is making OOT a better place.

mason55
10-21-2005, 09:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I was the only one that liked that account.

mslif
10-21-2005, 09:24 AM
this thread is a direct violation of:
Rule 7.Threads about others posters are almost universally stupid. Especially nasty threads. Unless you are 100% sure that is it a good or funny story or something similar don't do this.

Also he cannot get your name right which is really a shame. He is also breaking the rule about posting on a topic related to your moderation of this forum.
People have been banned for less.

Edit: As Mason pointed out, the post was made 2 weeks ago. I seriously need coffee

mason55
10-21-2005, 09:25 AM
This post was made 2 weeks ago before the rules were written down and fleshed out.

El Barto
10-21-2005, 09:29 AM
TSC doesn't know the difference between the { and the [.

{{{ [[[ /images/graemlins/smirk.gif ]]] }}}

mslif
10-21-2005, 09:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This post was made 2 weeks ago before the rules were written down and fleshed out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, I had not noticed the date. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

HopeydaFish
10-21-2005, 09:33 AM
http://www.hereinreality.com/funnystuff/otherstuff/brownnose.jpg

bwana devil
10-21-2005, 09:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im not sure how this post is not a bannable offense. [censored] is banning anyone who starts new threads on his moderating decisions and has made that clear.

btw i like TSC. i dont want him banned. just pointing out the inconsistency in [censored] ‘s decision to only ban people who start threads who disagree w/ his moderating decisions.

[censored], could you give your reasoning?

bwana

RunDownHouse
10-21-2005, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
im not sure how this post is not a bannable offense. [censored] is banning anyone who starts new threads on his moderating decisions and has made that clear.

[/ QUOTE ]
How about it is something like 2 weeks old?

Furthermore, [censored] isn't obligated to explain himself to anyone. Personally, I think he should ban RacersEdge for the retarded bump.

EDIT: OK, as said in another thread, I'm an idiot. It looks like I was out of line. Apologies.

ChipWrecked
10-21-2005, 10:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

btw i like TSC. i dont want him banned. just pointing out the inconsistency in [censored] ‘s decision to only ban people who start threads who disagree w/ his moderating decisions.

[censored], could you give your reasoning?

bwana

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, um, this thread hasn't been locked or any bans partially because it is in the sticky as 'A basic [censored] sucks thread'. No need to bump or add to it.

razor
10-21-2005, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How about it is something like 2 weeks old?

Furthermore, [censored] isn't obligated to explain himself to anyone. Personally, I think he should ban RacersEdge for the retarded bump. Did he actually dig through 20 pages or whatever of OOT just to bump this? Christ. But whether he does or doesn't, I'm not somehow entitled to know his reasoning.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of the threads [censored] links to in his sticky as a thread to express opinions on the job he is doing.

bwana devil
10-21-2005, 10:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

This is one of the threads [censored] links to in his sticky as a thread to express opinions on the job he is doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you. didnt realize but now i see that.

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bwana

-Skeme-
10-21-2005, 10:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
incorrect, actually I will go on record as sayinf jason_t should be here, and KKF should be banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the record, eh? Yeah, your opinion matters.

arod15
10-21-2005, 10:35 AM
OOT is where its at....

RacersEdge
10-21-2005, 10:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, I had not noticed the date. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, the freakin gustapo rules say to post all complaints here.

citanul
10-21-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what about people who use either specific misspellings, or tags, in order to avoid the censor? should he ban those too?

ThaSaltCracka
10-21-2005, 10:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
incorrect, actually I will go on record as sayinf jason_t should be here, and KKF should be banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the record, eh? Yeah, your opinion matters.

[/ QUOTE ]I will also go on the record and say -Skeme- shouldn't be banned either.

Voltron87
10-25-2005, 02:19 AM
someone named AJ Go All In_ just bumped this. they had two posts. I wrote: "Oh hoho, the plot thickens!" but when i posted it said it had been deleted.

[censored]
10-25-2005, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
someone named AJ Go All In_ just bumped this. they had two posts. I wrote: "Oh hoho, the plot thickens!" but when i posted it said it had been deleted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Saw it and banned him thanks

jason_t
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a sick twisted [censored].

MyTurn2Raise
I saw it--"asdf"

Excellent moxie from the kid

ninja-bumped a thread directed at the mod who banned him for ninja-bumping

jokerthief
10-25-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw that as well. When I went to click on the thread I got that screen. I was wondering what happened for a second then it hit me. That is the first time I've clicked a therad and that has happened.

jokerthief
10-25-2005, 02:24 AM
Since this thread has been bumped: Damn right! [censored], you are doing a great job. Don't let the haters get you down. There is a silent majority who appreciate your efforts.

MyTurn2Raise
10-25-2005, 02:26 AM
I'm on the other side of the post...I like OOT before [censored] mods, but not enough to care too much