PDA

View Full Version : im pathetic and single (well double) faceted

silkyslim
10-08-2005, 12:05 AM
so what else is there to do besides play poker and drink beer. i used to do other stuff but i cant remember. its been so long..............

2+2 wannabe
10-08-2005, 12:06 AM
I, for one, love these pathetic weekend-drunk self-deprecating posts

TheMainEvent
10-08-2005, 12:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so what else is there to do besides play poker and drink beer. i used to do other stuff but i cant remember. its been so long..............

[/ QUOTE ]

How many did you have tonight?

rusellmj
10-08-2005, 12:09 AM
Bang Bitches! And throw in what I consider some of the greatest music ever made, by the guy in your avatar, and it sounds like good times. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

silkyslim
10-08-2005, 12:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bang Bitches! And throw in what I consider some of the greatest music ever made, by the guy in your avatar, and it sounds like good times. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I didnt drink any beer yet, i cant listen to music and play poker because i pay a lot of attention to both. and id do keith richards if i was a chick (and maybe if i wasnt). check out "Before they make me run" off of some girls, best song ever. o and i bang bitches, i forgot to include that, so what else!

10-08-2005, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so what else is there to do besides play poker and drink beer. (Oh, and I bang whores.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you've about got it covered, brah.

whiskeytown
10-08-2005, 12:34 AM
you also marijuana and Xbox and a comfy recliner...

then you're set.

RB

pearljam
10-08-2005, 12:43 AM
take lots of drugs and focus on building your poker bankroll, this is my fall back if things ever get [censored] up in my life.

silkyslim
10-08-2005, 05:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
take lots of drugs and focus on building your poker bankroll, this is my fall back if things ever get [censored] up in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]
things have gotten really f'ed up

sexdrugsmoney
10-08-2005, 05:37 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
you also Opium and PS2 and a comfy recliner...

then you're set.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CardSharpCook
10-08-2005, 05:45 AM
yeah, man, you need interests. A girl I dated told me, "interested is interesting." The idea being that if you go out into the world and find things that interest you, people (girls) will find you interesting. But it is its own reward, really. Surely there is something you've always wanted to learn/do? I had one of those moments 2 years ago and picked up a guitar. I absolutely love playing now.