PDA

View Full Version : question regarding my friends attempts to withdraw on party

Adam22
10-07-2005, 11:00 PM
i guess he was just messing around and making a bunch of accounts and burning through the free money... then he managed to work one up to like close to 1000 bucks, so he tried to withdraw but i guess he messed up the birthday ( because he made one up at random ) and so they said to send in his drivers license ( a photocopy of it i assume )... and all the info will be the same besides his birthday. is he going to get his money or is he [censored] out of luck and they are going to figure out that he's made dozens of other accounts on there? thanks.

ChipFish
10-07-2005, 11:26 PM
You're "friend" eh?
Riiiigght.

Etaipo
10-07-2005, 11:26 PM
/bangs head against the wall

/repeatedly

Adam22
10-08-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're "friend" eh?
Riiiigght.

[/ QUOTE ]

it actually is my friend. your sense of humor is on par with that of a caveman if you think you're going to get any LOL's with this response.

Nick-Zack
10-08-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

it actually is my friend. your sense of humor is on par with that of a caveman if you think you're going to get any LOL's with this response.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

theben
10-08-2005, 01:01 PM
i hope your friend gets what he deserves

tomdemaine
10-08-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cancer?

ninjaunderwear
10-08-2005, 01:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cancer?

[/ QUOTE ]
You can't get cancer from playing online poker... can you?

Oh, god. I've been playing online without a condom for so long! I'm going to go get checked immediately.

dogmeat
10-08-2005, 03:06 PM
IF this is a Party account, and if this is your friend, just have him transfer the money to your account. There are restrictions (not all can be transfered) but most of it will make it to you, and you can cash out and give it to him.

If this is not possible /images/graemlins/wink.gif, then I don't really know what sending the ID and waiting to see is going to get you. It's possible that after they question "your friend" he might be able to say, "Gee, everything else is correct, I must have made a mistake on my birthdate," or something like that - and it might still produce your cash.

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

ThePimpulator
10-08-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cancer?

[/ QUOTE ]
You can't get cancer from playing online poker... can you?

Oh, god. I've been playing online without a condom for so long!

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, you might wanna read up on a few things...

ChipFish
10-08-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're "friend" eh?
Riiiigght.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So let's get this straight shall we?
You're friend is trying to cheat a poker site, by making "dozens" of accounts, and now you are asking how to get the money out?

Better to be a caveman than a thief.

10-08-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

it actually is my friend. your sense of humor is on par with that of a caveman

[/ QUOTE ]

Better to be a caveman than a thief.

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy on the Caveman stuff. Haven't you seen the Geico commercials?