PDA

View Full Version : Are PSO sites all trustworthy?

10-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Has anyone ever gotten screwed by any of the sites which Poker Source Online advertises?

smoore
10-07-2005, 10:39 PM
knot eye.

actyper
10-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Nope PSO only promotes the major sites.

RollaJ
10-08-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone ever gotten screwed by any of the sites which Poker Source Online advertises?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no saying that you cant get screwed at any site but IMHO PSO would never promote a site where they suspected something was not 100% on the "up and up". They have more to lose than to gain by doing that

DuggleBogey
10-08-2005, 05:34 PM
The only two problems I have had was when my Frequent Flopper accounts were canceled by the host sites. PSO was very kind, giving me a bonus because of my troubles.

While using PSO doesn't guarantee you success, it sure does make it more likely you won't run into trouble. If there's anything they can do about it, they will.

theben
10-08-2005, 05:35 PM
they habe a great reputation for going way out of thier way to set things right if something bad happens. i'd say all the PSO promo sites should be reliable. but if there are any problems, PSO will back you up

Skipbidder
10-09-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done every current PSO site except one. I didn't have any problems. (Well, I busted out on Poker.Room, but that is hardly PSO's fault.)

Lost my PokerNow rakeback, but so did everyone else. Can't really blame PSO for that.

I didn't realize when I signed up for Aztec Riches that Rounders tournaments weren't eligible. I think that they changed the signup info to make it more clear.

Overall very happy. Despite having no real problems, I still have reservations about every new site that they add, however. Paranoid, I guess.