PDA

View Full Version : Crypto Table Mod?

10-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi all! I've been reading here for a while, but this is my first post. Hopefully this is in the right section. I have been playing on FTP for some time and am trying out new sites. I'm playing on Caribbean Sun (crypto skin) and the graphics are horrible. I think my eyes might start bleeding soon. I want to known first if it's possible to modify the image files and second if anyone knows of any sites or links. I've done this before for PP, but I don't if it can be done for crypto.

Thanks in advance for any information, and I look forward to talking with you guys in the future.

Jim Kuhn
10-07-2005, 09:08 PM
See the post I just bumped. You will need to download another skin. I use InterPoker but you could use PokerPlex or one of the other skins.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

10-07-2005, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the help. I found betfair poker and recommend this display for anyone that might stumble across this thread. It makes a huge difference. I went with Caribbean Sun because it was the crypto offered by my rakeback site and wanted to keep things as easy as possible.