PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker

Ray_bob
10-07-2005, 08:39 PM
is party poker rigged or isnt it? i keep hearing mixed things. such as if you cant beat NL 50 on PP then you suck. but i also hear comments like "Party poker is obviously rigged"

slavic
10-07-2005, 08:43 PM
I think it's both

NiR
10-07-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's both

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree

Jim Easton
10-07-2005, 08:47 PM
Definitely rigged.

Synergistic Explosions
10-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Their new bonus scheme is definately rigged!

theben
10-07-2005, 09:29 PM
duuuuhhh its so rigged. even i know this and i'm totally retarded

edfurlong
10-07-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's true.

Ray_bob
10-07-2005, 09:33 PM
well you all say its rigged but is there anyway around it. such as avoid all in situations. or is it just plain rigged for bad beats?

Mike Haven
10-07-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well you all say its rigged but is there anyway around it

[/ QUOTE ]

if you read back through all of the 2+2 forums (see list on left of this page) i am almost positive that there was a post within the last six months or so that explained the way round it - i'm sorry, but i've forgotten which forum it was in, and i can't remember who wrote it - in fact, i can't remember the way round it that was given, but i'm fairly sure it was a good post and that you'll enjoy reading it

unfortunately, most of us don't get much time to play poker and we only come here for the friendship and camaraderie - so this is probably not the best site to ask such questions

in the hope that you will join our sect, may i extend a warm welcome to you on behalf of all our members?

let us pray

10-07-2005, 10:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's true.

[/ QUOTE ]

the rigged bit? the retarded bit? or both bits?

rusellmj
10-07-2005, 10:29 PM
Most people avoid this by playing at Empire Poker.

Empire has more fish too.

Good luck.

theben
10-07-2005, 11:22 PM
if i was retarded, i would think party is rigged

OrangeKing
10-07-2005, 11:26 PM
I wonder if the OP can figure out what's sarcasm in this thread and what isn't.

10-07-2005, 11:31 PM
I think the way to beat it was to get that program that lets you see the other peoples hole cards. I think I saw someone post a link for it on here the other day.

10-07-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well you all say its rigged but is there anyway around it.

[/ QUOTE ]
The most basic way is the Hole Card Visualizer. It lets you see all your opponents' hole cards! It's only $69.95 from poker-lamer.com.

But really, you need the DOOM SWITCH Controller. It's only $99.95 at i-suck-at-poker.com, plus a $19.95 monthly fee, but it will be worth it after all the money you win by flipping the DOOM SWITCH off for you and on for your opponents!

To rake it in even more, get the DOOM SWITCH Controller Pro. In addition to flipping the DOOM SWITCH, it finds your opponents who are using Hole Card Visualizer...and shows them the wrong hole cards! At only $299.95 plus a $99 fee, it's dirt cheap when you think about how you'll be able to demolish the $50-100 tables from your very first day!

Don't let people confuse you by telling you to LEARN to play poker...that's the FOOL'S path!

Now get out there and get unrigging!

10-07-2005, 11:44 PM
The best way to avoid being on the losing end of party's rigged system is to play very loose before the flop. Players seeing at least 50% of flops are given all the good beats, while tight players are given the bad beats.

If you see 75% of flops or more, you fall into a special category where you get the best luck of all. 72 offsuit will likely win, when you hit a 7 and a 2 on the turn and river.

Follow this system, and good luck will surely come your way.

10-07-2005, 11:46 PM
This poor kid is going to be SO messed up...

MicroBob
10-07-2005, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't wonder about this at all as the answer seems fairly obvious.

10-07-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't wonder about this at all as the answer seems fairly obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]
"What is 'all of it,' Alex?"

Synergistic Explosions
10-07-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But really, you need the DOOM SWITCH Controller. It's only $99.95 at i-suck-at-poker.com, plus a $19.95 monthly fee, but it will be worth it after all the money you win by flipping the DOOM SWITCH off for you and on for your opponents!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can confirm that this is the way to go. Do it!

TimsterToo
10-07-2005, 11:52 PM
I would like to wholeheartedly thank the OP for creating the circumstance for all these great replies. I've laughed out loud a couple of times and have a hard time declaring a winner although Mike Haven springs to mind.

But give the guy a break guys, not all newbies know that no one who's been here longer then a month still plays at those cheating party poopers!

MicroBob
10-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Correct!

I'll take "The Clue-phone is for YOU!" for 800.