PDA

View Full Version : A tale of Party incompetence

DeepCroak
10-07-2005, 08:35 PM
October 5: Party sends out bonus offers to many players, and chat abounds in the Internet bonus forums. I get nothing. I send an email to Party inquiring if my email was lost, and I am informed that I am not eligible for a bonus. Bah.

October 6: Since I'm not on the Party list, I cash out most of what I have at Party. Bad move, because...

October 7: I get an email offering me the 15% $100 max bonus. Of course, a cashout between October 5 and October 12 renders me ineligible. I send an email inquiring whether the cashout dates restriction is flexible, and receive the following:

Dear <>,

Thank you for contacting us.

I have checked with the department concerned and would like to inform you that
if you make a deposit using the bonus code the system would automatically drop
the bonus as you have made a cashout.

We see that you are a special player on our site and offer you a 20% Deposit
Bonus (to a maximum of $100) on your next deposit through iGM-Pay.

WTF? Are they really that incompetent? I was planning on whoring the IGMPay after the October reload, but to offer it to me now like it's a special thing is BS.

I guess the moral of the story is not to cashout if you thing there's even a small % chance you might be offered the delayed bonus. Kinda like not folding in good size pots, I guess...

UATrewqaz
10-07-2005, 09:18 PM
I think until online poker is legalize we will have to put up with this incompitence.

Lack of competition and almost 100% English as a second language speakers doing customer service you get crap like this.

Poker Stars has awesome customer support though, I wonder how they manage.

vilemerchant
10-07-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Poker Stars has awesome customer support though, I wonder how they manage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah and I wonder how many bonuses they give? And I wonder how stupidly tight the ring games are when you're actually trying to clear one. Party give a lot of free money every year and much of it is wasted on us whores who never play a hand that isn't for a bonus. I just don't see how there's any reason for complaint.

theben
10-07-2005, 09:28 PM
you should have anticipated the arrival of the PP reload. i did

10-07-2005, 10:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A tale of my incompetence

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP.

For someone who knew that "chat abounds" on Party's bonuses, you sure missed all the posts on how they appear to be staggered.