PDA

View Full Version : The Fourth Reich

10-07-2005, 07:26 PM
It is upon us. Do not bow down OOT. We will escape [censored]'s reign.

[censored] you're a piece of [censored] with a horrible taste in horror movies. Hellraiser. Laugh. Even Hitler had a good sense of fine films. Your lack of a sense of humor is repulsive. Do not consider killing yourself. Just do it.

And when the masses say "Heil [censored]," it is time to bring in our savior, Commodus.

COME COMMODUS!!!

Diplomat
10-07-2005, 07:35 PM
I win.

-Diplomat

tonypaladino
10-07-2005, 07:37 PM
you do realize that Commodus is probaby [censored], right?

KaneKungFu123
10-07-2005, 07:37 PM
it takes so long to create new accounts. dont you get bored?

DangerGoodson
10-07-2005, 07:38 PM
WE MUST HAVE PURE! WE MUST HAVE CLEAN! [CENSORED] MUST BE EXTERMINATED!

[censored]
10-07-2005, 07:41 PM
ok i'm no longer going to delete threads and i'll let the mods handle things like that. It looks like the Jesus thread was a mistake and I really don't want to impose some no fun rule. Thus I will limit myself to just banning people and defer to Commodus for the rest.

AngryCola
10-07-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I really don't want to impose some no fun rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you do, but all the backlash has you toning things down for the time being.

jason_t
10-07-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It looks like the Jesus thread was a mistake and I really don't want to impose some no fun rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you can admit this, I think we got somewhere. Thank you. I hope theory and practice work out here.

stabn
10-07-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok i'm no longer going to delete threads and i'll let the mods handle things like that. It looks like the Jesus thread was a mistake and I really don't want to impose some no fun rule. Thus I will limit myself to just banning people and defer to Commodus for the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's a good idea for now. I assume this guys account is toast?

mmbt0ne
10-07-2005, 07:50 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bet you any amount on this. In fact, I'll give you a dozen guesses.

rohjoh
10-07-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is upon us. Do not bow down OOT. We will escape [censored]'s reign.

[censored] you're a piece of [censored] with a horrible taste in horror movies. Hellraiser. Laugh. Even Hitler had a good sense of fine films. Your lack of a sense of humor is repulsive. Do not consider killing yourself. Just do it.

And when the masses say "Heil [censored]," it is time to bring in our savior, Commodus.

COME COMMODUS!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

http://astudios.org/kakka/mugshot.jpg

ThaSaltCracka
10-07-2005, 08:02 PM
shut the [censored] up.

uw_madtown
10-07-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

10-07-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee thanks. So sweet of you.

polltard