PDA

View Full Version : kqo 3/6

popeye18
10-07-2005, 07:00 PM
All three of these guys were way too loose preflop with vpip's above 40. UTG and MP are pretty aggresive and ive seen them both call down a few times with utter crap.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls.

Flop: (8.33 SB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, MP calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (6.16 BB) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls.

River: (14.16 BB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, UTG calls, MP calls.

Final Pot: 17.16 BB

I was going to raise this flop, but i thought there might be more value in waiting to see the turn card first. Thoughts?

wackjob
10-07-2005, 07:52 PM
With lots of people in the pot I will many times raise the flop because a lot of people will peel the flop with total crap(BD flush/straight draws) and I want to charge them as well. Your play seems fine too, but with all those fish in there I think a flop raise makes more sense. Against 1 or 2 opponents at most will I wait for the turn raise, and usually only on an unscary board. Raising the flop here could allow you to check behind if some super scare card came on the turn.