PDA

View Full Version : VP vs Zoo ....Saturday at Truepoker, need 2 more players.

rusty JEDI
05-23-2003, 03:50 AM
NO LIMIT...Saturday, May 24th, 1pm Eastern. at TruePoker $30 buyin $100 added.

2+2name...........True Poker Name

1. Hung
2. N1stunnor .......n1stunnor
3. Myrtle ..........myrtle
4. Happyjaypee .....happyjaypee
6. Zwigellte .......zwiggelte
7. Acesover8s.......Acesfullof8s
9. Lorinda ........Lorinda
10. Sdplayerb.......sdplayer

alternate #1...jek187 ........jek187
alternate #2...rusty JEDI.....rusty JEDI

We are still looking for two more players. Jek and I are going to stay on the alternate list, and be there at game time in case of an emergency no show. And Hung i really need to know if you want in.

thanks

rJ

GrannyMae
05-23-2003, 04:00 AM
hung is saying that he may put a friend there.

sorry to be the one to say this, but round two was lost. the team needs strength in those last 2 slots, and you two should be there. it obviously is not convenient for you, or you would be players and not alternates.

personally, i don't give a chit, as i think the KOTZ tourney is the nuts and all i care about. however, get your asses in there!!

think of the children man.

http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/violent/sterb041.gif

rusty JEDI
05-23-2003, 04:17 AM
Even with hung in we still need to fill two spots. And i would like to be an emergency alternate just incase someone pulls out late.

<font color="red">Rollaj</font color>, We got a tournament with your name on it.
<font color="red">MS Sunshine</font color>, Maybe you wont have the sign in problems you had at dynamite.
<font color="red">Mhoydilla</font color>, you missed out on the PL, please come for this one.
<font color="red">redsimon</font color>, are you out there?
<font color="red">crazycanuck</font color>, how is your NL game?

Anyone else out there we need at least 2 players.

rJ

BBill
05-23-2003, 06:37 AM
Things are kinda slow over at VP right now so I thought I’d come over here to meddle and see if I can get myself in trouble with my team captain, who’s name was formerly (begins with an “e” and ends with an “r”) but shall now and in the future be referred to fondly by me as http://mywebpages.comcast.net/billmcg21/images/e01.gif Anyway Rusty have you and http://mywebpages.comcast.net/billmcg21/images/e01.gif considered any sort of compensation for winning the points spread ? I mean are we talking just boasting rights or is there something else involved. ?
Sorry to bring this up now I’m just wondering what the overall understanding is.
GL zoo

bbill

Simon Diamond
05-23-2003, 07:17 AM
redsimon is in Vegas, so he won't be able to play.

Simon

RollaJ
05-23-2003, 08:29 AM
I would love to play, but I dont think I'll be around /forums/images/icons/frown.gif or I certainly would have played. I will check in Saturday morning If I am around, but Saturday afternoon I am usually in Atlantic City /forums/images/icons/smile.gif ........ I will let you know as soon as I know /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

Hand Review
05-23-2003, 10:56 AM
Rusty, this is hostrich and the ZOO/VP tourney coordinator for TruePoker.
I posted the ZOO vs VP tourney info on here yesterday as "hand review". It is on the 3rd or 4th page, and as a neophyte poster it may have been placed incorrectly as I saw only one response so far.
Can you please direct your team to read this post as it contains important information for them.

Thanks and see you all tomorrow at True Poker.

-hostrich

Simon Diamond
05-23-2003, 11:05 AM
<font color="blue"> The information Hand Review is referring to: </font color>

Hello ZOO Team:

This is HostRich with the details for your VP vs ZOO tourney on Saturday.

I as TrueRefRich, will be setting up a private room (no play) at 12pm EDT an hour before the start time of 1pm CDT.
The room will be named VP/ZOO pre-tourney and will be found at $3/6 Real Money Holdem.

Please request to join that table (by request) when you log on, and come in and say hi. Stay and chat or go play in a ring game. Further I request you do this no later than 20 minutes before scheduled tourney start time at 1pm EDT).

Please be sure that you have opened and FUNDED your accounts, otherwise you won't make it to the VP/ZOO pre-tourney room.

Once we have the confirmed 20 players, I will set the tournament up and register all participants. This should take no more than 10 minutes.
The Tournament will be set up as follows:

Name: VP vs ZOO Tourney
Tables – 2
Type – Holdem No Limit
Buyin - $30
Fee - $0
Total Pool - $600
Payout - our normal payouts are tables + 2 which would be 4 ways, but can be adjusted.
Bounty - $100 at $5 per player paid to the "head hunter" after the tourney, once the tourney records are received by Hand Review. Winner keeps his “scalp”.

Starting Chips - $1000
Stakes/Changes - start at 15/30 and change every 16 minutes
Breaks - 5 minutes at $750
Allin Ins - 0

---

Simon

RollaJ
05-23-2003, 02:47 PM
Sign me up I ll play
/forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

rusty JEDI
05-23-2003, 03:08 PM
NO LIMIT...Saturday, May 24th, 1pm Eastern. at TruePoker $30 buyin $100 added.

2+2name...........True Poker Name

1. Hung
2. N1stunnor .......n1stunnor
3. Myrtle ..........myrtle
4. Happyjaypee .....happyjaypee
5. rollaj
6. Zwigellte .......zwiggelte
7. Acesover8s.......Acesfullof8s
9. Lorinda ........Lorinda
10. Sdplayerb.......sdplayer

alternate #1...jek187 ........jek187
alternate #2...rusty JEDI.....rusty JEDI

We are still looking for two more players. Jek and I are going to stay on the alternate list, and be there at game time in case of an emergency no show. And Hung i really need to know if you want in.

Rollaj, We also need your truepoke username.

thanks

rJ

thanks

sdplayerb
05-23-2003, 03:14 PM
With this group..we are bringing it.
To get ready three of us made the final two tables of PStars NL tourney yesterday out of 270 entrants.
Was fun playing with myrtle who made a huge comeback.

glad you are in rollaj, you have to go for two in a row.

RollaJ
05-23-2003, 03:28 PM
im not sure if i ver signed up for true, but if i did or not it will be Rollaj.

In the imortal words of AL Bundy................Lets Rock

RollaJ
05-23-2003, 03:38 PM
Our goal should be 7 of the top 10 places, judging by how we did at the last one with so few players we should be able too, but as phil ivey would tell you bad beats kill you in NL

rusty JEDI
05-23-2003, 03:41 PM
rollaj....Truepoker username?

RollaJ
05-23-2003, 03:49 PM
"im not sure if i ever signed up for true, but if i did or not it will be Rollaj. "

Myrtle
05-23-2003, 04:00 PM
sd....

That was indeed a barrel of fun last nite!!....&amp; if that rag-munchin @%%&amp;^%!! Smoochy hadn't busted my allin RR with my &amp;&amp; in the BB, I prolly had a real good shot at the final table.......

In any case....skill, &amp; a bit of the "poker gods" smiling on us would sure as hell help!

Cya there!!!