PDA

View Full Version : Another Party Laugh... THEY DO HAVE A MARKETING TEAM!

Borno
10-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

We see that you have used "BONUSOCT" as bonus code while making the deposit. We
regret to inform you are not eligible to receive bonus at this time.

Our promotions are designed to offer you the best of your money. Our marketing
team targets a certain set of players based on certain criteria for each
promotion.

The criteria that they look into while selecting players for each promotion are
the age of the account, deposits and cashouts made by the player, how often the
player is at our tables, etc. We are not biased in our selection of players for
our promotions, however, not every player is eligible for every promotion.
Whenever, you are eligible for a promotion, you will receive an e-mail from us
with the details.

I request you to check for the new bonus codes and promotions which pop up as
post login messages when you login to your account. If you are eligible for any
special bonuses we will send you an e-mail to your registered e-mail address.

Synergistic Explosions
10-07-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
not every player is eligible for every promotion.

[/ QUOTE ]

That means me. I still think they are pissed when I immediately withdrew the 1k I won in their no longer offered 5k free roll.

Since then I haven't been offered squat.

10-07-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna say this again, because no one else seems to be thinking about it:

Party very well may be trying to discourage bonus whores by offering them harder-to-clear bonuses or none at all.

The people who have been the most hardcore about calculating their bonus clearance rates seem to also be the ones with the worst offers - there must be a correlation there.

maxpower72
10-07-2005, 05:52 PM
I don't think this is correct since I have never played there except when clearing a bonus and I received the Make my day offer. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

J_B
10-07-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Party very well may be trying to discourage bonus whores by offering them harder-to-clear bonuses or none at all.

The people who have been the most hardcore about calculating their bonus clearance rates seem to also be the ones with the worst offers - there must be a correlation there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. I have played tons at Party and was offered one of the shittiest deals. I did not whore party. Others who do whore got very attractive offers.

MyTurn2Raise
10-07-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I also disagree, I play 15k plus on party each month and was offered $190 for 4355 points. Apparently, I have to play 30k hands for $190....LOL

I kept playing some hands there because I thought it would get me the good bonuses, which it did last month

10-07-2005, 07:39 PM
Yeah, from what I've been reading in the various threads on this, it looks like the bonuses offered to different players were entirely random.

As others have said, this is a marketing experiment. Party offers a number of different bonuses, then looks at their monthly stats for the players offered each bonus to see which bonus made party the most money.

KeysrSoze
10-07-2005, 08:11 PM
I only play there during bonuses, and I got the TAKEIT offer this month (25% up to 100, 7x). I'm sure my MGR is in the negative by at least $100.

theben
10-07-2005, 08:21 PM
obviously they do have a marketing team or your BWing greedy self would have just gotten a general, all player reload

J_B
10-07-2005, 11:41 PM
This could be an experiment by Party to see which techniques work the best. Also seeing what # of points vs. $$$ reward people take advantage of.

KKbluff
10-08-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think this is correct since I have never played there except when clearing a bonus and I received the Make my day offer. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have whored party for the last 6 months (the full $100 bonus and no more hands afterwards) and I got offered the 30% up to $100 MKMYDAY bonus.

DavidC
10-08-2005, 02:38 PM
If Party didn't f- over their affilliates, they'd be making a ton more money than they are now. Rakeback keeps regular players on their skin.

--Dave.

Hannibal
10-08-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If Party didn't f- over their affilliates, they'd be making a ton more money than they are now. Rakeback keeps regular players on their skin.

--Dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

(iii) Offer any type of enticement of money or otherwise of monetary value or otherwise to potential Sub-Affiliates unless such enticements are approved in writing by us, including any so-called “rake-back” schemes where a proportion of the player’s rake is returned to the player in any form

How exactly did they f- affiliates over?

I mean I profit from rakeback, but if a site decides to try to stop it...its hard to say they are f/n me.

I mean thats like saying a cop is f/n you for writing a speeding ticket. Yeah we all do it, but its still against the rules.

Sykes
10-08-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

--Dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

(iii) Offer any type of enticement of money or otherwise of monetary value or otherwise to potential Sub-Affiliates unless such enticements are approved in writing by us, including any so-called “rake-back” schemes where a proportion of the player’s rake is returned to the player in any form

How exactly did they f- affiliates over?

I mean I profit from rakeback, but if a site decides to try to stop it...its hard to say they are f/n me.

I mean thats like saying a cop is f/n you for writing a speeding ticket. Yeah we all do it, but its still against the rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

except rakeback isn't breaking any rules.

buriedbeds
10-09-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have whored party for the last 6 months (the full $100 bonus and no more hands afterwards) and I got offered the 30% up to $100 MKMYDAY bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play there all the time (i.e. don't whore, though I of course run the bonii) and I have to play ~11000 hands to win $75. Hurray for me!

/images/graemlins/mad.gif

-bb.