PDA

View Full Version : Places where I have trouble with.

Drontier
10-07-2005, 04:21 PM
1) When you raise in the sb after a limper with AQ AK AJ AT and bb(loose passive calling station) calls. Suppose you have AQ, flop is J73 you bet bb calls and other guy folds. Turn is a T, what is ur plan for the rest of the hand oop?
2) When a 40/0 passive player (under 0.5 af) limps and its folded to you in the bb. What hands do you raise here? What if he was 50/0? 30/0? 60/0? 70/0?

Robk
10-07-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

1) When you raise in the sb after a limper with AQ AK AJ AT and bb(loose passive calling station) calls. Suppose you have AQ, flop is J73 you bet bb calls and other guy folds. Turn is a T, what is ur plan for the rest of the hand oop?

[/ QUOTE ]

id bet on 4th and fold to a raise. against opponents who dont raise you can bet much more liberally, both semibluffs and value bets. on the river id check and fold without hitting something.

[ QUOTE ]
2) When a 40/0 passive player (under 0.5 af) limps and its folded to you in the bb. What hands do you raise here? What if he was 50/0? 30/0? 60/0? 70/0?

[/ QUOTE ]

the exact percentages dont change things much for me, its the postflop situations that will. against players who are going to let you win with unimproved high cards i raise a lot. otoh maybe two thirds of the time. (edit: my fault i thought the sb limped. i probably raise the pairs, most broadway combinations, and some suited aces/connectors oop.) just be sure to take some free cards, dont try to hammer through postflop with your worst hands.