Hero: Qs Qd

Pre-flop:

Villain raises to $.50. Hero calls.
3 folds.
2 calls.
2 folds.

Flop (board: Jd 3c 2c):

Villain bets $2.15. Hero?

Sorry, converter isn't working. This is first orbit at table so no reads on Villain. Suggestions? Should I have re-raised PF?

mmbapmashida
10-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Anyone? Please?

Hoopster81
10-07-2005, 04:59 PM
I can't understand what is going on there at all. Is there something wrong with the HH?

mmbapmashida
10-07-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, converter isn't working. This is first orbit at table so no reads on Villain. Suggestions? Should I have re-raised PF?

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to convert it myself.

kurto
10-07-2005, 05:17 PM
There's a lot of info missing. What position is everyone? (not seat#, position) What are the blinds? (is this a .05/.10 table?)

Also note: how to play this hand will vary depending on player reads (you have none), stack sizes, #of players likely to see the flop and your playing style.

If you call, and a large number of people go to the flop, you may be playing for set value. If you reraise, you may learn more info about his hand, or, at the very least, you probably insure that its heads up.

Against most non-maniacs non tricky players, if you reraise, and he pushs, you're up against Aces or Kings 90% of the time. In which case, you can fold. If he merely calls your raise, you're likely ahead and can comfortably bet that flop.