PDA

View Full Version : Live 3/5NL: pair+gutshot

HoldEmKillah
10-07-2005, 03:37 PM
both MP and CO are donkeys (clearly). Button is a good, tight and aggressive player. He knows what he's doing and also knows that I am good but play very lag and am capable of making big moves with draws, air or the nuts.

MP ($35)
CO ($41)
Button (~$450)
HERO in SB (covers) dealt 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

MP limps, CO raises to $15, BUTTON calls, HERO calls, MP raises all in, CO calls $20, BUTTON calls $20, HERO calls $20.

FLOP ($140, dry side pot, 1 player all in) 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

HERO checks, CO goes all in, BUTTON calls $16, HERO checkraises to $150. BUTTON immediately goes all in for ~$250 more.

I think for awhile and call.

I put him on 2 big hearts. I don't think he'd play a set or any kind of overpair this way.

Thoughts?

Allinlife
10-07-2005, 05:16 PM
preflop is horrible

so is the call. you are putting him on only hand you can beat wiht little evidence and when you do that, the money goes down the drain..

BobboFitos
10-07-2005, 05:17 PM
preflop police:
"folddddddddddd"

lapoker17
10-07-2005, 05:41 PM
I'd make it like $22.75 straight on the flop.

10-07-2005, 05:55 PM
Shouldn't be involved preflop.
Once you're there, just call the flop bet. You have two donks all in so even if you outplay the button out of the pot, you're not necessarily gaining anything as at least one of them is likely to have a hand you'll need to improve to beat.
Your C/R reeks wickedly and I'd take button's flat call then push to mean he wanted you to stick around and make a mistake. Just call the $16 now that you're here, peel one, and hope to improve. Fold if you don't and button fires.