PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Diks

10-07-2005, 03:20 PM
Anyone else here ever have a couple of winning sessions on Pacific Poker only to attempt to log on the next day and find "connection temporarily unavailable"? I wouldnt think it fishy except i have two sn's on there and the inactive one is connecting just find. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this kind of bobbage. Where is a straight place to play?

Oh yeah, anyone else think Pacific's probabilities on hitting open-ended straight/flush draws are a bit whacked? Thought i'd ask.

FlFishOn
10-07-2005, 03:53 PM
PacP may be the fishiest site out there. What shocked me was how little I was able to earn given the quality of the players. I was mostly a MTT player and since they will not show both hands in the all-in situations there's no way to sample some results and test their honesty.

Every big MTT with a guarantee has a big overlay. That was always a puzzlement to me. Super fishy site, overlay MTTs and I'm making a tiny earn. I just doesn't add up. After two months I moved on. My guess is that since the MTTs are overlays there are a lot of others with similar feelings.

edfurlong
10-07-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PacP may be the fishiest site out there. What shocked me was how little I was able to earn given the quality of the players. I was mostly a MTT player and since they will not show both hands in the all-in situations there's no way to sample some results and test their honesty.

Every big MTT with a guarantee has a big overlay. That was always a puzzlement to me. Super fishy site, overlay MTTs and I'm making a tiny earn. I just doesn't add up. After two months I moved on. My guess is that since the MTTs are overlays there are a lot of others with similar feelings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a site that you don't think is rigged?

FlFishOn
10-07-2005, 05:53 PM
I never said PacP is rigged only that I couldn't do any tests on their card distribution and I won't be playing there any more.

Sites I like: Stars, UB, Crypto, Prima.