PDA

View Full Version : i defended you

Ray Zee
10-07-2005, 01:29 PM
in the gossip forum i posted to defend this forum. somewhat anyway. i stand behind the group here. this is a good bunch.

zee

wayabvpar
10-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Isn't it a bit early to be drinking so heavily? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Shajen
10-07-2005, 01:30 PM
/images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Toro
10-07-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
in the gossip forum i posted to defend this forum. somewhat anyway. i stand behind the group here. this is a good bunch.

zee

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you defended Oot. It's the lifeblood of 2+2.

pokerdirty
10-07-2005, 01:32 PM
forrest gump looks like einstein compared to the people who post in that forum.

thanks anyways though. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

mslif
10-07-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Stuey
10-07-2005, 01:36 PM
option to take OOT off the link bar? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=gossip&Number=3606309&Foru m=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=3 600760&Search=true&where=&Name=6&daterange=&newerv al=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post 3606309)

[ QUOTE ]

i was thinking about getting it in every other spot so it would be easy to find. seems to have the most people over there.:)

try putting a few posts that meet your expectations up and see what happens.

maybe if you liked food, guns, girls, gays,killing, cars, snot, and pot you might fit in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx Ray /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MonkeeMan
10-07-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

zee

[/ QUOTE ]

Our more mature members would like to

http://www.jdrf.org/images/Chapters_and_Affiliates/minnesota_chapter/thank%20you%20kids.jpg

imported_anacardo
10-07-2005, 01:43 PM
God bless you, Ray.

From your steadfast loyalty, to your mastery of hi-lo split, to your wacky Militia-esque lifestyle, you are truly a man for all seasons. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

tdarko
10-07-2005, 01:43 PM
i just spent 3 minutes looking at your avatar stuey. that is all.

MelK
10-07-2005, 01:44 PM
So when I saw your post title I thought there must have been a high level meeting of the twoplustwo LLC to discuss the elimination of the OOT forum.

Mason: "OOT is [censored] now, we should eliminate it."

Mat: "I didn't force [censored] on them this time, they wanted [censored] to be a moderator. Go figure."

David: "Those guys ask too many questions, it distracts me from my deep religious thought."

Ed: "OOT is a lawsuit waiting to happen, kill it now."

Ray: "Hold on, guys, if you get rid of OOT, where will I post my "turkeys in my backyard" posts? OOT is my life."

Mason: "OK, if Ray still wants it, then we have to keep it. He is the smartest of all of us, he must know what he's talking about."

steelcmg
10-07-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So when I saw your post title I thought there must have been a high level meeting of the twoplustwo LLC to discuss the elimination of the OOT forum.

Mat: "I didn't force [censored] on them this time, they wanted [censored] to be a moderator. Go figure."

David: "Those guys ask too many questions, it distracts me from my deep religious thought."

Ray: "Hold on, guys, if you get rid of OOT, where will I post my "turkeys in my backyard" posts? OOT is my life."

Mason: "OK, if Ray still wants it, then we have to keep it. He is the smartest of all of us, he must know what he's talking about."

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice post

tdarko
10-07-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
gold.

Stuey
10-07-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Watch the whole thing and waste a hour. (http://media.ebaumsworld.com/wmv/dance.wmv)

I am just testing it for a fellow ooter. Glad to hear it is working. I will return to the vote for forest one soon though.

razor
10-07-2005, 02:32 PM

by far the coolest guy in the known universe...

TheCroShow
10-07-2005, 02:37 PM
thank you! i feel all warm and toasty inside

10-07-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite hypnotic wasn't it.

tdarko
10-07-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quite hypnotic wasn't it.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, that is a very versatile buttocks.

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-07-2005, 03:41 PM
So Otis is Brick now? Good to know.

J.A.Sucker
10-07-2005, 04:42 PM
You have completely lost your mind. Old age is a bitch.

[censored]
10-07-2005, 04:44 PM
If brick posts in the OOT again somebody let me know.

TheBlueMonster
10-07-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ray Zee
10-11-2005, 02:02 AM
thx everyone i love youall 2

andyfox
10-11-2005, 02:27 AM
First time I've seen you post something wrong.

NLSoldier
10-11-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If brick posts in the OOT again somebody let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Busted (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3645690&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)