PDA

View Full Version : Do Flags go off at Party for this?

boose_bagina
10-07-2005, 01:02 PM
My brother opened up a Party account a year and a half ago and made a first time deposit only, and using his credit card. He plays very very rarely and just for fun. He busted early and when he wants to play I transfer him money through my account on party.

Anyways, the bonus he received was 20% max $100 that he just got this morning. He doesn't want to clear it and doesn't want to drop $500 from his credit card for me to play it. If I deposit using my Neteller account will flags go off?? (I received the crappy points offer which I'm not doing).

I'm asking this too because I also initially funded one of my friends account about a year ago because he had no access to a credit card and wanted to play right away. I believe I am allowed to fund a maximum 3 accounts with my neteller account, but with my brothers account, I'm sure it will look like I am the one playing seeing as this is the first month I am neglecting playing at party, and the firt time in months my brother is playing there. (**note: I referred him when he first signed up, so this just screams that this might be a second party account I use)

aucu
10-07-2005, 02:30 PM
I don't know but but why risk it, you can create a new NT account for him then transfer into it then to Party, NT charges about 1% for the transfer, confirm that yourself first.

10-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Yes flags will go off on Party for that. They may not allow the deposit, and if they do, their security team will be calling you next time you try to cashout. This will be a hassle to you.

It's easier to set up a neteller account for your brother and transfer the money to him there.

grjr
10-07-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes flags will go off on Party for that. They may not allow the deposit, and if they do, their security team will be calling you next time you try to cashout. This will be a hassle to you.

It's easier to set up a neteller account for your brother and transfer the money to him there.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you set up a new Neteller account for him DO NOT transfer and receive any money from the same computer. Both accounts will be locked immediately and you will both have to call Neteller to get them reopened.

joeski19
10-07-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If you set up a new Neteller account for him DO NOT transfer and receive any money from the same computer. Both accounts will be locked immediately and you will both have to call Neteller to get them reopened.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done this before with no problems. My wife (yes she's real) logged into Neteller transferred to me then logged out. Then I logged in and accepted. Same computer within a minute.

grjr
10-07-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done this before with no problems. My wife (yes she's real) logged into Neteller transferred to me then logged out. Then I logged in and accepted. Same computer within a minute.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long ago? Because I just did that 3 weeks ago and both accounts were locked up tighter than a drum. It was a new account I was transferring into though.

BigDave
10-07-2005, 05:36 PM
If he does make a Neteller account, make sure he certifies it (links up bank account) or they will not allow him to recieve a member to member transfer. Certification usually takes about two to three days.

hogua
10-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Same computer is OK... but same IP address is not.

joeski19
10-08-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was longer than three weeks ago. Now that I think about though they may have our accounts linked already. They called when she opened her Neteller account, and they did ask her questions about who I was. They had her change her password and that was it.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long ago? Because I just did that 3 weeks ago and both accounts were locked up tighter than a drum. It was a new account I was transferring into though.

[/ QUOTE ]