PDA

View Full Version : Are lunch threads gay?

10-07-2005, 11:19 AM

SL__72
10-07-2005, 11:21 AM
No, but I do think angry gimmick accounts who start dumb polls could get the boot.

edtost
10-07-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, but I do think angry gimmick accounts who start dumb polls could get the boot.

[/ QUOTE ]

4_2_it
10-07-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where's [censored] when you need him?

Shajen
10-07-2005, 11:39 AM
http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/8481/yousuckatoot7zp.jpg

samjjones
10-07-2005, 11:40 AM
http://sean.chittenden.org/humor/you_are_gay.jpg

MrWookie47
10-07-2005, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this SpearsBrittney coming back for more? Why is the chuddo thread gimmick account posting this?

B Dids
10-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Threads like the lunch threads are exactly what rules about OOT.

10-07-2005, 11:46 AM
What can possibly be ungay about a lunch thread. They usually go like this:

"Hey, what did you have for lunch?"
"A ham sandwich"
"Cool. I had spaghetti."
"Wow! look at me! I had a jelly donut!"

Who the [censored] wants to read that crap? If lunch threads set the standard for OOT content, then the standard is mighty ... mighty .... mighty ... mighty low.

samjjones
10-07-2005, 11:48 AM
To the contrary. For some of us who don't bring lunch to work, reading this thread can give us ideas or inspiration which we can utilize in our own lives.

10-07-2005, 11:48 AM
Destroying a bridge might look easy in the movies, but remember: They're designed to withstand the immense shear-forces of wind and weather. Deploying an underwater M-32 satchel charge at the base of each load-bearing pylon looks like the answer, but it might not even shake a modern riveted steel highway or railroad bridge. Without delving into the complex language of the guerrilla combat engineer, the best advice I can give you is to forgo subtlety in favor of brute force: Put two satchel charges at each X-shaped trestle buck, and this should rob the bridge of any reinforcing strength and cause it to buckle nicely.

IndieMatty
10-07-2005, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this SpearsBrittney coming back for more? Why is the chuddo thread gimmick account posting this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it started posting last night right when the bannings happened. FWIW, if the threads went as he describes them, they would suck. But they don't.

10-07-2005, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Threads like the lunch threads are exactly what rules about OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. You're gonna have to change your avatar for me to ever take you seriously. I know that is a picture of your crampa, but don't you have one that doesn't make him look like a crazy loon?

SL__72
10-07-2005, 11:51 AM
And on the offdays where we have brought a poor lunch it allows us to live vicariously through the lunches of others.

And who are you to talk about low standards... you didn't even get the name right on your gimmick account! Its 497, not 123...

SL__72
10-07-2005, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Destroying a bridge might look easy in the movies, but remember: They're designed to withstand the immense shear-forces of wind and weather. Deploying an underwater M-32 satchel charge at the base of each load-bearing pylon looks like the answer, but it might not even shake a modern riveted steel highway or railroad bridge. Without delving into the complex language of the guerrilla combat engineer, the best advice I can give you is to forgo subtlety in favor of brute force: Put two satchel charges at each X-shaped trestle buck, and this should rob the bridge of any reinforcing strength and cause it to buckle nicely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is someone for you to look up to olivia.

Toro
10-07-2005, 11:54 AM
I always thought they were until today. Indy's buying!

IndieMatty
10-07-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be interested to know the rationale, I always thought they were widely loved...perhaps I am wrong.

Hey Jackass! One gimmick account posting in a thread is more than enough. Get the [censored] out.

B Dids
At the time that picture was taken my grandfather was EXACTLY a crazy loon. That's part of why it rules.

http://www.bdids.com/images/Burt%20and%20Dee2.jpg

Toro
10-07-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be interested to know the rationale, I always thought they were widely loved...perhaps I am wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not literally gay. Just didn't have an interest in them until today. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MrWookie47
10-07-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it started posting last night right when the bannings happened. FWIW, if the threads went as he describes them, they would suck. But they don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess because [censored] has filled his quota he thinks he's safe with this one? I dunno. But yes, lunch threads are good.

MrWookie47
10-07-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Jackass! One gimmick account posting in a thread is more than enough. Get the [censored] out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting the [censored] out is exactly what this thread needs.

10-07-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The rationale is that they are idiotic. No one gives a rat's what you or any other numbnut had for lunch. If a lunch thread is the best you've got, you need to do some serious soul-searching.

IndieMatty
10-07-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The rationale is that they are idiotic. No one gives a rat's what you or any other numbnut had for lunch. If a lunch thread is the best you've got, you need to do some serious soul-searching.

[/ QUOTE ]

They generally have 200 responses? But alas, I do need to do some serious soul searching, thanks for the reminder.

Toro
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Get back on meds please. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

theben
i think you should be banned for making such a stupid post. there is nothing wrong with lunch threads and everybody has a right to post them

10-07-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But yes, lunch threads are good.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just think they are good because you are a fatass and think about food all day.

SL__72
10-07-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But yes, lunch threads are good.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just think they are good because you are a fatass and think about food all day.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least he doesn't get angry at something as simple as people talking about food. Its a far more worthy topic then talking about what consists of a worthy topic.

"wow, that indy guy wants to buy people's lunches for them? What a [censored] [censored]!"

10-07-2005, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They generally have 200 responses? But alas, I do need to do some serious soul searching, thanks for the reminder.

[/ QUOTE ]

26 of the posts in the latest lunch thread are posts by you. So you contribute 13% of the moronic content in lunch threads. You rule.

IndieMatty
10-07-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

26 of the posts in the latest lunch thread are posts by you.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's my thread, I like to nurse them along.

[ QUOTE ]
You rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you.

Asufiji2004
10-07-2005, 12:12 PM
I don't get the lunch threads either. But I expect them every Friday. If you don't find them entertaining don't [censored] read it!