PDA

View Full Version : "ok nice nice"

MightyMouse
10-06-2005, 09:25 PM
when talking to people, i (along with some of my friends) will say this. its a great expression because it can be used very honestly such in the case of your friend tells you: I just won a tournament on party!!! or I SIIHPd~

it can also be used to make fun of someone in response to "i just failed a test" or "ISSCKM".

do any of you say this as well?

ok nice nice.

GO MONEY.

ZZzzZZzzZZzz

10-06-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

do any of you say this as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. In fact, at the university which I currently attend, I am known campus wide for saying "OK, nice nice."
ONN = The Melvin Mora of expressions; it can be used in nearly any situation, and it has the speed to steal bases and the instincts to take the extra base.

If you think you are cool enough, I recommend that you start using this. However, if you haven't already realized its awesomeness, you probably arent't chill enough to start now.

Ok Nice Nice

P.S. Also, ONN is very clutchZZzzZZzz.

TheMainEvent
10-06-2005, 09:46 PM
That's what I usually say when I don't want to talk to someone. Just saying "nice" is too dismissive, it makes it obvious that you don't care enough to give more than a 1 word answer.

The Truth
10-06-2005, 10:01 PM
I am gonna need a contextual example, as well as some description of pronunciation.

-blake

BobboFitos
10-06-2005, 10:11 PM
I say this alot, but I think I coined the term, mighty mouse.

gorie
10-06-2005, 10:36 PM
"ok nice nice."

do you say it in baby talk ?

10-06-2005, 10:48 PM
It's more "nice dude" with a possible head nod.