PDA

View Full Version : Party October Bonus Question

dcasper70
10-06-2005, 08:58 PM
Probably a simple question, but I figured I'd ask first before doing something that may not work...

So after reading the Party October Bonuses are out (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3583977&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1) thread, there are obviously different bonus codes. Here are the ones I pulled from there:

YOURCHANCE 15% (Max $100) *** I got this one, meh ***
BONUSOCT 20% (Max $100)
TAKEIT 25% (Max $100)
MKMYDAY 30% (Max $100)

So here's my question:
If I got sent the crappy 15% bonus, can I use the slick 30% code? Will Party accept my money but not acknowledge the bonus that was sent to me, forcing me to deposit 2x with the correct code?

In case I didn't mention it, this is friggin gay. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

theben
10-06-2005, 09:01 PM
who cares? as long as the clearance rate is the same, its the same bonus. i think they are all 7x, so it doesnt matter one bit. just be glad you didnt get the 75$ max one

froggy527
10-06-2005, 09:03 PM
So did you miss that these are all account specific codes?
Maybe you would be happier with one of the points offers
that a lot of people got. I'm sure they would have been
happy to get your CRAPPY 15% code!

dcasper70
10-06-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So did you miss that these are all account specific codes?
Maybe you would be happier with one of the points offers
that a lot of people got. I'm sure they would have been
happy to get your CRAPPY 15% code!

[/ QUOTE ]

good point, those really sucked!

aucu
10-06-2005, 09:31 PM
I got about the worst point offer of them all.
I pulled out of PP, may be back next month if they show me some love. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

bigredlemon
10-06-2005, 11:03 PM
I would have been happy to even get the points bonus! I got absolutely NOTHING.

theben
10-06-2005, 11:05 PM
i have heard rumors party may be staggreing bonus so there is no flood of whores during one single week. you may get points offer one week and a reload later on

aces_dad
10-07-2005, 03:48 AM
Staggered bonus doesn't sound bad to me if it's still one traditional 7X playthrough reload per month type of deal.

Curious, how did you hear this rumor? Speculation at 2+2 or something more substantial?

10-07-2005, 09:00 AM
I would rather get no offer than the crappy points one i got. Either way, I wont play.

antifish225
10-07-2005, 10:25 AM
well I got nothing, zero, nadda, so stop your whining

TobDog
10-07-2005, 11:02 AM
Did anyone get a deposit bonus and the "earn points for cash" on the same account?

theben
10-07-2005, 11:17 AM
more speculation. somebody had an email from PP CS mentioning more bonuses for people who didnt get any later this month (i.e. staggered bon system). the letter could have been a fake

Borno
10-07-2005, 12:44 PM
I got $100 for 3500 hands anyone think I should clear this?

3500 hands is about 12 hours of play for me... hmmm

thats not bad for a bonus 8.33 an hour for 4 tabling... if you break it down for each table hour, sure it sucks balls.. but 8.33 isn't too bad.

groo
10-07-2005, 01:22 PM
At 35x that sucks. Why not just do one (or more) the Multi poker bonuses at 20x?

HRFats
10-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Are you sure that's 3500 hands and not 3500 POINTS? There is a huge difference.

Borno
10-07-2005, 02:36 PM
lol 750 points... 3500 point would be... 17500 hands.. hahah.. that I wouldn't clear in 4 months lol..

HRFats
10-07-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i have heard rumors party may be staggreing bonus so there is no flood of whores during one single week. you may get points offer one week and a reload later on

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no bonus code until today. It's the MKMYDAY 30%. Deposit by Oct 12th. So yours may be coming!

BadBatsuMaru
10-07-2005, 02:57 PM
People are saying they're account specific, but has anyone actually tried them? Here are all the links:

http://www.partypoker.com/offers/deposit_15_100_bonus_yourchance.htm

http://www.partypoker.com/offers/deposit_20_100_bonus_bonusoct.htm

http://www.partypoker.com/offers/deposit_25_100_bonus_takeit.htm

http://www.partypoker.com/offers/deposit_30_100_bonus_mkmyday.htm

I'll probably try the BONUSOCT code later tonight if nobody can confirm that it doesn't work.

*** nevermind ***

Looks like it's been confirmed by a few people that they don't work:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3587056&page=6&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

TemetNosce
10-07-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had no bonus code until today. It's the MKMYDAY 30%. Deposit by Oct 12th. So yours may be coming!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's twue, its twue. I had the same exact thing happen today and the same code.

Synergistic Explosions
10-07-2005, 03:19 PM
I think everyone who didn't get a bonus should do the MKMYDAY bonus. Then copy the email for it that was posted here and if they say we are not eligible, send them the copy of the offer and insist they sent it to us.

If 500 of us do that they will probably think they screwed up and just give it to all of us, instead of spending time investigating each claim individually. If they don't give it to us, then CS will at least have a busy week answering all the emails we send.

I think it's BS they just don't make a universal reload offer to everyone. They must of hired some shareholders who want to squeeze out every dollar in profit from the players. They are just going to end up alienating alot of loyal players who feel slighted by getting poor or no reload offer while other idiots who only play for bonuses get better ones than they did.

csuf_gambler
10-07-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think everyone who didn't get a bonus should do the MKMYDAY bonus. Then copy the email for it that was posted here and if they say we are not eligible, send them the copy of the offer and insist they sent it to us.

If 500 of us do that they will probably think they screwed up and just give it to all of us, instead of spending time investigating each claim individually. If they don't give it to us, then CS will at least have a busy week answering all the emails we send.

I think it's BS they just don't make a universal reload offer to everyone. They must of hired some shareholders who want to squeeze out every dollar in profit from the players. They are just going to end up alienating alot of loyal players who feel slighted by getting poor or no reload offer while other idiots who only play for bonuses get better ones than they did.

[/ QUOTE ]

i did not recieve a single offer from party this month. also didn't recieve a offer last month either. so i will definatly give this idea a try. but just curious why did you pick to try the MKMYDAY bonus over the others?

RiverTheNuts
10-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Yay, I got MKDAY too when I logged in, everyone should recheck your accounts...

woot, finally got a bonus to work off

While we're on the topic... if I did an EFT, would it hit my neteller before the 12th??? My neteller is empty and IGMpay only works for my empire account, and I dont really want to have to pay 30 dollars in fees

Also, if I used IGMpay on Empire, played a hundred hands or so, and withdrew to neteller do they put a hold on the withdraw or will it go through smoothly?

CaptainCrunch
10-07-2005, 07:12 PM
hah, seeing this thread every day made me check Party daily... it took until today but they finally popped me the "TAKEIT" bonus.

woo me. I need a little free cash infusion this month!

MyTurn2Raise
10-07-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm still stuck with the crappiest points for cash 4335 for $190. But, I've made it a general practice to log into all of my poker sites every other day for bonus and software update checks.

10-07-2005, 07:32 PM
i got nothing! i usually get the best deal, but they must be mad at me /images/graemlins/frown.gif

benfranklin
10-07-2005, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Probably a simple question, but I figured I'd ask first before doing something that may not work...

So after reading the Party October Bonuses are out (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3583977&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1) thread, there are obviously different bonus codes. Here are the ones I pulled from there:

YOURCHANCE 15% (Max $100) *** I got this one, meh ***
BONUSOCT 20% (Max $100)
TAKEIT 25% (Max $100)
MKMYDAY 30% (Max $100)

So here's my question:
If I got sent the crappy 15% bonus, can I use the slick 30% code? Will Party accept my money but not acknowledge the bonus that was sent to me, forcing me to deposit 2x with the correct code?

In case I didn't mention it, this is friggin gay. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the bonuses give you a $100 bonus with a 7x clearance rate. For the 15%, you have to deposit $667, play 700 raked hands, and cash out. For the 30%, you have to deposit $333, play 700 raked hands, and cash out. The only difference is that you are tying up an extra $333 for a couple of days. Big deal.

And remember, if you try the wrong bonus and it doesn't work, you have to leave that money in there and make another deposit. If you withdraw the first deposit, you are no longer eligible for the one you are qualified for.

10-07-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i got nothing! i usually get the best deal, but they must be mad at me /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Staggered bonuses. A VERY good idea.