PDA

View Full Version : Pork chops and scrambled eggs with orange soda

Dynasty
05-22-2003, 11:06 AM
As I'm eating this meal of pork chops and scrambled eggs with orange soda, this thought occured to me- I've never eaten these foods together before.

andyfox
05-22-2003, 01:51 PM
I dont' eat them at all at my age. And if you intend to get to be my age, you shouldn't either.

So there. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

JTG51
05-22-2003, 01:58 PM
Did you cook the pork chops on a George Foreman Grill?

Phat Mack
05-22-2003, 03:46 PM
Andy, of course, is correct. In order to make a healthy meal, pork chops and scrambled eggs should be accompanied by grape soda.

Zeno
05-22-2003, 10:14 PM
Pork is good for you, nice and lean. And Pork chops with applesauce is a treat. So I think dynasty should alter the menu just a bit to Pork chops w/applesauce, scrambeled eggs and Beer. To be ingested after an all night session of poker. Sound Good?

-Zeno

Rick Nebiolo
05-23-2003, 04:23 AM
andy,

i'm on my first diet ever and it's Atkin's. so with my pork chops and eggs (actually, more often canadian bacon or sausage with a cheese and bacon omelet) i drink camomile tea sweetened with splenda (best artificial sweetener by far IMO). recently i bought the loose tea stuff that doesn't even have a bag so you have to use a little mini-colander type thing.

to be honest, i'm addicted to camomile tea and wonder if i will turn into a little old lady as a result.

~ rick

andyfox
05-23-2003, 12:47 PM
I'm starting to like tea too; I drink mostly green tea.

Everyone knows we're old men, now we can be old ladies too.

A lot of people at Commerce are on the Atkins diet, I think Rambo has been the instigator.

Regards,
Andy

Bob T.
05-24-2003, 04:40 PM
Except that I think that Dynasty doesn't drink beer. That is why Clarkmeister has to provide the Corona's for the home games.

scalf
05-24-2003, 04:46 PM
/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif flavour with worcheschire sauce...yum..gl /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/spade.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif