PDA

View Full Version : Black guys help the white guys

the42
10-06-2005, 08:09 PM
Favorite line from a Bill Murray movie???

Phoenix1010
10-06-2005, 08:11 PM
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one---big hitter, the Lama---long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

PoBoy321
10-06-2005, 08:14 PM
I don't get what your title has to do with anything, but I'll bite.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster and drank pina coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. *That* was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over...

ElSapo
10-06-2005, 08:15 PM
"Are you, Alice, currently menstruating?"
"What's that got to do with anything?"
"Back off man, I'm a scientist."

ElSapo
10-06-2005, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get what your title has to do with anything, but I'll bite.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster and drank pina coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. *That* was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over...

[/ QUOTE ]

The title is from Stripes.

nuSFwck
10-06-2005, 08:24 PM
The crowd is just on its feet here. He’s the Cinderella boy, tears in his eyes I guess as he lines up this last shot. He’s got about 195 yard left and it looks like he’s got about an 8-iron. This crowd has gone deadly silent. Cinderella story, out of nowhere, the former greens keeper now about to become the master’s champion. It looks like a mira.. IT’S IN THE HOLE. IT’S IN THE HOLE.

private joker
10-06-2005, 08:26 PM
I'm pretty sure all the answers should come from Kingpin or Quick Change:

"Do me a favor, will you? Would you mind washing off that perfume before you come back to our table?"

masse75
10-06-2005, 09:21 PM
It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass/Bent and Northern California Sesamilla. The good thing about it is you can play 18 holes on it, then take it home and stoned to the Bejesus Belt.

Hal 2000
10-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Dr. Venkman, could you tell us why you and your colleagues took it upon yourselves to dig a very large hole in the middle of First Ave.?

- Well, there are so many holes in First Ave we really didn't think anyone would notice.

I've had just about enough of you're clowning around, now we're coming in through the plate glass.

-OK. I gotta go now, 'cause I gotta go kill everybody.

IndieMatty
10-06-2005, 09:36 PM
dogs and cats living together...

awesome thread idea.

Iplayragstoo
10-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Its czechoslovakia, its like wisconson, were in, and were out"

jb9
10-06-2005, 10:04 PM
We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!

SossMan
10-06-2005, 10:21 PM
chicks dig me because i rarely wear underwear

SossMan
10-06-2005, 10:23 PM
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRMY TRAINING, SIR!!!"

10-06-2005, 10:34 PM
You beast... You savage... C'mon, bark like a dog for me!

Wait up girls, I've got a salami I gotta hide still.

Cancer Merchant
10-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Well, I'm sure Charles Dickens would have wanted to see her nipples.

If you touch me again, I'm gonna rip your goddamn wings off.

Keats13
10-06-2005, 10:58 PM
You mean, like, flaming?

If you can't work late, I can't work late. If I can't work late, I CAN'T WORK LATE!

Too early for flapjacks?

StevieG
10-06-2005, 11:22 PM
You ever see a monk get wildly [censored] by a bunch of teenage girls? So much for the monastery.