PDA

View Full Version : Problems at Inter?

byronkincaid
10-06-2005, 05:11 PM
I set up an account at Inter on 13th September through the same affiliate I used for eurobet. They have one of these tracker things so you can see how much rake you've paid. My Inter account is still showing $0. The affiliate is saying everyone is in the same boat at the moment because Inter are having loads of trouble linking accounts to affiliates.

Has anyone here set up an Inter account recently? Are you having the same trouble as me?

stoxtrader
10-07-2005, 09:47 AM
intertops I do not know about, interpoker is sometimes slow linking, but generally gets it sorted out after more time than it should take.

byronkincaid
10-07-2005, 11:32 AM
yes it's interpoker

stoxtrader
10-07-2005, 01:31 PM
if this is still not sorted from sept. 13th i would suggest simply opening a new interpoker account (they allow this). If you have accumulated a decent amount of hands and dont want to forfeit that credit, a few more emails may be in order...

interpoker does work on this stuff, but I think they are understaffed and overwhelmed.

AAAA
10-07-2005, 03:07 PM
You are right about new accounts permitted at InterPoker, but it is a delay for the Ecash PIN, and you would lose the bonus credit for hands you have played.(you cannot get a new bonus on each account your sign up, only different names)

For some reason, recently, about 50% of the time I log in to my affiliate account, I can see every part of the website, except when I try to generate reports for player rake statistics. Then it says not logged in, but I am logged in?

This may be the problem your affiliate is having, or did you say yours showed zero? When I have a problem, it doesn't show anything except you must log in.

They recently upgraded their software to make it easier to find individual stats. I really haven't bothered to see if there are any other major changes. InterPoker affiliate stats are actually very good.