PDA

View Full Version : Pokerroom slow for everyone else?

okayplayer
10-06-2005, 04:51 PM
I just started playing BetonBet (PR skin), and it seems that either it (the software/servers) is pretty slow, or maybe it is my computer. It's like I won't even have both my cards and it will be my turn to act and time has already ticked off. I haven't had this problem with any other site I play (PP and PS). Does it run slow for other people, or is it just me? I use the downloaded client (if that makes a difference) and use PT and GT+. Also, it seems kinda cluttered/hard to see the pot amount and people's cards, is there anything I can do to change it to make it easier to see?

ncboiler
10-06-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just started playing BetonBet (PR skin), and it seems that either it (the software/servers) is pretty slow, or maybe it is my computer. It's like I won't even have both my cards and it will be my turn to act and time has already ticked off. I haven't had this problem with any other site I play (PP and PS). Does it run slow for other people, or is it just me? I use the downloaded client (if that makes a difference) and use PT and GT+. Also, it seems kinda cluttered/hard to see the pot amount and people's cards, is there anything I can do to change it to make it easier to see?

[/ QUOTE ]

Slow when PT is updating.

XxGodJrxX
10-06-2005, 07:33 PM
slow PERIOD