PDA

View Full Version : Paging BigSteve: Gay guy question

10-06-2005, 04:34 PM
I had a group of friends about 3 years ago that I used to hang out with a lot and my friend A was part of that group too. He was a nice guy - funny and well, just cool. I moved away from the group as I changed houses and then a year later I find out that A just came out and is actually gay.
I was shocked, but I got over it. Yesterday, I met A in the student union and I chatted with him for awhile just as I would chat with any other friend I haven't seen in a long time. Then I tell him I have class in 15 minutes and that I needed to go. As I'm walking away, he says "Hey, if you want to give me call sometime here's my number."
So I ask you OOTians - is A hitting on me now? I'd like to give him a call so that I can hang out at his apartment complex that has a pool, but will I have to SIIHP?

oddjob
10-06-2005, 04:40 PM
you are a complete homophobe

Shajen
10-06-2005, 04:41 PM
http://www.unn13.com/images/forrest.jpg

Voltron87
10-06-2005, 04:44 PM
he's gay, that means you can't talk to him, see him, visit his house, let him in your house, or ask the time or day. other wise youre gay too. duh.

HopeydaFish
10-06-2005, 04:45 PM
How would you react if one of your straight friends that you hadn't seen for awhile gave you his number and asked you to call him?

This guy knows you're not gay. He's not going to try to "convert" you.

LeatherFace
10-06-2005, 04:45 PM
hes probably masturbating to you right now.

HopeydaFish
10-06-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he's gay, that means you can't talk to him, see him, visit his house, let him in your house, or ask the time or day. other wise youre gay too. duh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he might not end up gay, but he'll definitely end up with AIDS. That's how it works.

IndieMatty
A mouth's a mouth bro. Hit that [censored]!

IndieMatty
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he might not end up gay, but he'll definitely end up with AIDS. That's how it works.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD

kyro
you suck at making polls. just a thought.

HopeydaFish
[ QUOTE ]
hes probably masturbating you right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

CardSharpCook
10-06-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever talked to a girl without trying to hit on her? Or better yet, are you friendly with girls who have boyfriends (that is, no possible interest in you)? It seems so simplistic to say, but I have got to imagine its the same thing here.

10-06-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you are a complete homophobe

[/ QUOTE ]

HopeydaFish
10-06-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever talked to a girl without trying to hit on her? Or better yet, are you friendly with girls who have boyfriends (that is, no possible interest in you)? It seems so simplistic to say, but I have got to imagine its the same thing here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to adjust your sarcasm detector.

Voltron87
10-06-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We're saying the same thing, I'm just saying it by being as sarcastic as possible while you are as straightforward about it as possible.

CardSharpCook
10-06-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We're saying the same thing, I'm just saying it by being as sarcastic as possible while you are as straightforward about it as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

No no, we're on the same page guys. I was quoting the first just to emphasize your point and then to expand on it. OP seems to be the only homophobe in this thread.

10-06-2005, 04:59 PM
I am a homophobe.
I don't know how to make polls.
I am not going to call him.
And before anyone suggests it ISSCKM

captZEEbo1
10-06-2005, 05:00 PM
this poll sucks, btw

asofel
10-06-2005, 05:02 PM
like a bison beacon, only more evil:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/asofel/censored_beacon.jpg

this OP needs [censored] ing

samjjones
10-06-2005, 05:04 PM
LOL. I think I am going to post pictures instead of word responses from now on.

bwana devil
10-06-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL. I think I am going to post pictures instead of word responses from now on.

[/ QUOTE ]

so far youre off to a really bad start.

Emperor
10-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Take him the book of Romans... It has a description of his ailment and what he needs to do to cure it.

M2d
10-06-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he says "Hey, if you want to give me call sometime here's my number."

[/ QUOTE ]
Get drunk, then call him.

zephed
10-06-2005, 09:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Take him the book of Romans... It has a description of his ailment and what he needs to do to cure it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sure that will do the trick.

10-06-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he says "Hey, if you want to give me call sometime here's my number."

[/ QUOTE ]
Get drunk, then call him.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is solid advice.

tonypaladino
10-06-2005, 09:32 PM
Your poll is [censored] up, I was able to vote for all three.

britspin
10-06-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Quality. PTMHM- pathetic attempt at inventing new acronym.

Talk2BigSteve
10-06-2005, 10:38 PM
I think you need to post a picture of what you look like....that will tell the gay folks here....Ok that will tell me what you look like....

If you are a 9-10 on a 10 scale then he is like a deer in headlights looking at you and wants to SIIYP and let all his gay friends know you are his man and he will cut someone who messes with you.

If you are a 6 -8 on a 10 scale then he wants to be friends only after SIIYP and letting all his gay friends know he was your first and giving details.

If you are below a 6 on a 10 scale then he just wants to be friends with you.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Blarg
10-06-2005, 11:09 PM
LOL is BigSteve the gay Tom Leykis?

Joshssj4
10-06-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you need to post a picture of what you look like....that will tell the gay folks here....Ok that will tell me what you look like....

If you are a 9-10 on a 10 scale then he is like a deer in headlights looking at you and wants to SIIYP and let all his gay friends know you are his man and he will cut someone who messes with you.

If you are a 6 -8 on a 10 scale then he wants to be friends only after SIIYP and letting all his gay friends know he was your first and giving details.

If you are below a 6 on a 10 scale then he just wants to be friends with you.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't know gay people could be shallow.

Blarg
10-06-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't know gay people could be shallow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody please run with this and make the obvious joke.