PDA

View Full Version : OT: LV trip rpt or why SlimPickens is the best poker player I know

microbet
10-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Short report - on PDA

Slim has me meet him at a transvestite hamburger joint. Neither of us are TVs or gay, unless the girlfriend that Slim mentions every 5 minutes is really a "girl"friend. But, since we went to Berkeley it seems perfectly normal to have dinner in the middle of the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Anyway, we go to the Orleans and play two live 10 person 65 dollar SNGs and Slim wins BOTH (I lose both).

I did however guess EXACTLY how many (240) candy corns were in the tranny's jar, helping us win shots or something like that.

Mad props to Slim, STT champ of the world.

Sorry I didn't get to hang with Irie. He had some lame excuse.

Irieguy
10-06-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Turns out it was lame. No baby came last night and I could have, in fact, hung out with transvestites.

If I had come, however, Slim may not have won 2 tourneys... so I am at Kharmic peace with it all.

Irieguy

Slim Pickens
10-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Kharmic peace won't save your aces when they're up against my king-queen, not suited.

A few corrections:
They were drag queens, not trannies. Also, my girlfriend is not imaginary. Stupidsucker met her at the WSOP last time. I'd like to state for the record that the drag queen came on to me, not the other way around, and it was probably just all for show.

Slim Pickens
10-06-2005, 05:45 PM
...but I still appreciate you leaving my world at peace.

unit63
10-07-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Short report - on PDA

Slim has me meet him at a transvestite hamburger joint. Neither of us are TVs or gay, unless the girlfriend that Slim mentions every 5 minutes is really a "girl"friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assure you I am not a made up girlfriend, but I am a girl and I will share our poker secrets with you:

Step 1: Learn poker donking around with Slim (and 2+2)

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit

Mr_J
10-07-2005, 02:59 AM
"Slim has me meet him at a transvestite hamburger joint"

????

"I did however guess EXACTLY how many (240) candy corns were in the tranny's jar"

No the tranny just liked you...

" helping us win shots or something like that."

and was trying to get you drunk so he/she could sex you up.

Slim Pickens
10-07-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"Slim has me meet him at a transvestite hamburger joint"

????

"I did however guess EXACTLY how many (240) candy corns were in the tranny's jar"

No the tranny just liked you...

" helping us win shots or something like that."

and was trying to get you drunk so he/she could sex you up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Microbet is a Berkeley guy also. I figured the transvestite bar wouldn't even phase him. He lived in the f-ing co-ops for fucsake. You learn not to question people's motives for wearing whatever, or lack of, they feel like wearing. I can't miss trivia night at the tranny bar. $1.50 beers. It was even better until I apparently drank all the Sierra a few weeks ago.

Daliman
10-07-2005, 04:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Turns out it was lame. No baby came last night and I could have, in fact, hung out with transvestites.

If I had come, however, Slim may not have won 2 tourneys... so I am at Kharmic peace with it all.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Kharmic?
Really?
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

stupidsucker
10-07-2005, 05:27 AM
-Irieguy

Anyway, we go to the Orleans and play two live 10 person 65 dollar SNGs and Slim wins BOTH (I lose both).
-Microbet

Is Microbet feeling the same kharmic peace. I mean.. If you had come He may not have lost BOTH.

lorinda
10-07-2005, 06:09 AM
You and Bongo always appear at the same time. I'm deeply suspicious of all this.

Lori

Slim Pickens
10-07-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You and Bongo always appear at the same time. I'm deeply suspicious of all this.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

Bunnies can't type. They get distracted and eat the buttons.

USCSigma1097
10-07-2005, 01:19 PM
I'm sorry I had to post this,

But you have violated one of my three basic "guy" rules.

Rule number 1)Never have sex with a friends sister unless you plan to marry her

Rule number 2)Never comment on how many alcholic beverages you have consumed in an evening

And finally, and most importantly

3) NEVER guess the amount of jellybeans that a drag queen has in a bar.

I thought this was common poker knowledge???

Sigma

USCSigma1097
10-07-2005, 01:20 PM
Sorry,

Just reread your post. Apparently they were candy corns and not jellybeans. You are no longer bound by rule 3...Guess away.

Sigma

skipperbob
10-07-2005, 02:12 PM
Friend's "wives" doesn't violate Rule #1; does it? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

USCSigma1097
10-07-2005, 05:32 PM
No skipper...Rule number 1 clearly states sister.

Wives then by definition would be acceptable.

Sigma

microbet
10-07-2005, 05:43 PM
I'm always at peace kharmically.

microbet
10-07-2005, 05:45 PM
That's not necessarily true in Kentucky.

Cactus Jack
10-07-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No skipper...Rule number 1 clearly states sister.

Wives then by definition would be acceptable.

Sigma

[/ QUOTE ]

In West Virginia, you might be faced with a dilemma.

God, that was a pitiful excuse for a trip report. More about drag queens than the poker? Not even a bad beat story? Very suspicious indeed.

CJ

microbet
10-07-2005, 07:05 PM
Sorry.