PDA

View Full Version : NBC Las Vegas

Aragorn
10-06-2005, 01:36 PM
One of my favorite shows is Las Vegas on NBC...hot girls, good story, and always an emphasis on the game. Anyways, I was checking out the official site thru NBC. Annie Duke will be guest starring on Monday night. Also, there's a "Las Vegas online poker" game you can play. It's a simple yet cheesy system, but it's pretty cool. I was quite amused, and I wanted to share that with all of you.

It's a nice change from my recent streak of bad beats!! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Swedebubba
10-06-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One of my favorite shows is Las Vegas on NBC...hot girls, good story, and always an emphasis on the game. Anyways, I was checking out the official site thru NBC. Annie Duke will be guest starring on Monday night. Also, there's a "Las Vegas online poker" game you can play. It's a simple yet cheesy system, but it's pretty cool. I was quite amused, and I wanted to share that with all of you.

It's a nice change from my recent streak of bad beats!! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Annie Duke, huh? I make sure and skip that episode!! /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

ZBTHorton
10-06-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Annie Duke, huh? I make sure and skip that episode!! /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

10-06-2005, 03:34 PM
I love that show! But I don't know what you mean by emphasis on the game.