PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to 00T

jakethebake
10-06-2005, 11:34 AM
Well maybe not goodbye, but I'm at least taking a hiatus. I haven't decided if it'll be long or short. But at least a week from today. Then we'll see. I'll still check PMs and may post very occasionally if I think a thread is funny or something but maybe not. The hater(s) can all be happy. You ran me off with your idiotic bullshit. You managed to [censored] with me and screw me just like you wanted. I can't even believe how [censored] up you are and how you've [censored] this up. Goody for you. Enjoy and [censored] you very much.

RunDownHouse
10-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Can I get a couple links to threads with this hate?

Shajen
10-06-2005, 11:35 AM
http://www.blankslate.net/art/huh.png

diebitter
10-06-2005, 11:36 AM
Oh that sucks.

Bye Jake, see you soon.

jason_t
/images/graemlins/frown.gif

IndieMatty
This seems a tad dramatic. "The haters won?". What the hell have I missed?

Edge34
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.blankslate.net/art/huh.png

[/ QUOTE ]

Really.

MonkeeMan
Was this supposed to be posted in the Best Bluff thread?

mslif
10-06-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerdirty
10-06-2005, 11:37 AM
but you are only 1,490 away from being the first 20k-er!

go spend some more time in the sports forum, that's where the action's at /images/graemlins/smile.gif

peterchi
10-06-2005, 11:39 AM
No Jake don't do it! You told me I was brilliant in my first ever OOT post. No other forum has been that nice to me

RunDownHouse
10-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Steve? Is that you? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2893539&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1)

WackityWhiz
10-06-2005, 11:43 AM
Just one more haiku... that's all I ask

M2d
10-06-2005, 11:44 AM
Jake,
sorry to see you leave. hope you're back soon. If I miss your birthday while you're gone, happy birthday.

Soul Daddy
10-06-2005, 11:45 AM
So really your access to a computer is going to be limited for a week or so, right?

Paluka
10-06-2005, 11:46 AM
sweet

joecash
10-06-2005, 11:52 AM
lol, I doubt someone whose life revolves around this board can just quit like that.

diebitter
10-06-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just one more haiku... that's all I ask

[/ QUOTE ]

miss Jake already
The old fellah made us smile
Bump if you agree

Toro
10-06-2005, 11:55 AM
Jake. You're not looking at this objectively. You post so much that you're bound to get more grief than the average poster.

Take a break but come back.

FouTight
10-06-2005, 11:56 AM
I think this belongs in that "Biggest Bluff" thread.

stabn
10-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Ignoring haters isn't hard dude. Taking your ball and going home sucks.

Rushmore
10-06-2005, 11:59 AM
Whenever I see a post like this (and let's face it--they come up fairly often, these swan songs), I think of Glengarry Glen Ross.

I think of Dave's (Ed Harris) big exit speech and screaming jag where he gets into it with Ricky freakin Roma and he screams "F@ck YOU!!! F*CK YOU ALL!!! I'M GOING HOME!!!"

But I don't think he ever intended to come back.

See you soon, Jake.

CrazyEyez
10-06-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This seems a tad dramatic. "The haters won?". What the hell have I missed?

[/ QUOTE ]

10-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Account hijacked?

CrazyEyez
10-06-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whenever I see a post like this (and let's face it--they come up fairly often, these swan songs), I think of Glengarry Glen Ross.

[/ QUOTE ]
Will you go to lunch? Go to lunch. WILL YOU GO TO LUNCH? And tell us what you got at Taco Bell.

bosoxfan
10-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Can you PM me the bar trip reports? thanks.

newfant
10-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Didn't you do this same thing a week ago? See you tomorrow.

astroglide
10-06-2005, 12:08 PM
oh look, a suicide attempt! are you getting as much attention as you had hoped?

TheBlueMonster
10-06-2005, 12:10 PM
Noooooooooooooooo! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

B Dids
10-06-2005, 12:14 PM
I'm really surprised that people aren't anything but overjoyed.

2+2 wannabe
10-06-2005, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stuey
10-06-2005, 12:20 PM
I say you start your own message board and make it members only! Umm when I first thought this up I was thinking I would be a member. But I don't make that list do I? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Well hell do it anyhow but make it so only members can post in it but allow the truly pathetic like me to read it at least okies?

threeonefour
10-06-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know... even if you don't like the guy's post that much does he really cause you much grief.

Jake sounds like he might be a little upset. Do you really have to say negative things about the guy and just add insult to injury?

I don't see why people need to talk so much trash on these forums. if you don't like a guy why don't you either put him on ignore or just try to avoid his threads.

maybe i just don't get it.

Mason Hellmuth
10-06-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think this belongs in that "Biggest Bluff" thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Was this supposed to be posted in the Best Bluff thread?

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

IndieMatty
10-06-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you're just better adjusted then most. I'm the same way.

stabn
10-06-2005, 12:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you're just better adjusted then most.

[/ QUOTE ]

lucas9000
10-06-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Will you go to lunch? Go to lunch. WILL YOU GO TO LUNCH? And tell us what you got at Taco Bell.

[/ QUOTE ]

potd.

10-06-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
..if you don't like a guy why don't you either put him on ignore or just try to avoid his threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

totally agree. why couldn't you haters just put him on ignore if you didn't like him? why must there be a vendetta? jake has taken a lot of harassment and has handled it with more restraint and humor then I ever could have. for that he has my respect.

i always enjoyed jake's haikus.

diebitter, you're going to have to take over for him now, sniff /images/graemlins/confused.gif

TheBlueMonster
10-06-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
cry for help eh?

tdarko
10-06-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, you're just better adjusted then most. I'm the same way.

[/ QUOTE ]
i think most if these internet pricks are people that COULD never say half the crap that they say on here in real life b/c they are scrawny wormy pieces of [censored] with no backbone so they feel ike they have to let it out in a situation where it won't hurt them.

i am talking to one person in particualar though it applies to many.

mslif
10-06-2005, 12:36 PM
Hey Kathy

We all take beatings on this forum. Jake will not be gone forever, he'll be back. He said previously that he wanted to spend less time on this board to enjoy his children... Maybe that was the little push he needed to do so.

tdarko
10-06-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
totally agree. why couldn't you haters just put him on ignore if you didn't like him? why must there be a vendetta? jake has taken a lot of harassment and has handled it with more restraint and humor then I ever could have. for that he has my respect.

[/ QUOTE ]
couldn't have said it better.

diebitter
10-06-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

diebitter, you're going to have to take over for him now, sniff /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no way I can match his quantity - but I can do quality (sometimes). It's not the same though, doing one knowing that he'll not be here to just start gushing em everywhere...

diebitter
10-06-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i think most if these internet pricks are people that COULD never say half the crap that they say on here in real life b/c they are scrawny wormy pieces of [censored] with no backbone so they feel ike they have to let it out in a situation where it won't hurt them.

[/ QUOTE ]

tdarko goes to the top of my 'alright' list.

I mean, jeez would you go in a florists and say 'don't give me those shitty roses, [censored]! I want those ones, you [censored]'?

dcasper70
10-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Even though I'm a big fan of yours, I couldn't think of a more appropriate spot for:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/dcasper70/baby-crying.jpg

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck

2planka
10-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Bye, Jake. Have some cookies and come back. It hasn't been your birthday in a while.

partygirluk
10-06-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well maybe not goodbye, but I'm at least taking a hiatus. I haven't decided if it'll be long or short. But at least a week from today. Then we'll see. I'll still check PMs and may post very occasionally if I think a thread is funny or something but maybe not. The hater(s) can all be happy. You ran me off with your idiotic bullshit. You managed to [censored] with me and screw me just like you wanted. I can't even believe how [censored] up you are and how you've [censored] this up. Goody for you. Enjoy and [censored] you very much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had you ignore but used the quote function to see whether you really were buggering off or it was just a joke. I don't hate you, and I don't think you are a bad person, but you sure as hell are annoying. Nobody wants to "[censored] with you" or "screw you". They just wish you would be less of a twerp.

Sponger15SB
10-06-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The hater(s) can all be happy. You ran me off with your idiotic bullshit. You managed to [censored] with me and screw me just like you wanted. I can't even believe how [censored] up you are and how you've [censored] this up. Goody for you. Enjoy and [censored] you very much.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hey stay turned for the next round of WSOJTBT's coming up in the next few days though.

TheCroShow
10-06-2005, 12:58 PM
see ya

Boris
10-06-2005, 01:03 PM
Are you Jake's mommy?

10-06-2005, 01:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you Jake's mommy?

[/ QUOTE ]

I could mother him

imported_anacardo
10-06-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PREACH IT. PREACH THE WORD.

LOUD 'N' PROUD, M'MAN.

TESTIFY!

Asufiji2004
10-06-2005, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He said previously that he wanted to spend less time on this board to enjoy his children... Maybe that was the little push he needed to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this board got in the way of that. That's pretty damn pathetic.

ThaSaltCracka
10-06-2005, 01:17 PM
God damnit, Jake, stay strong brotha, come back and just reply to threads from people you know/like. Makes life much easier. half these chumps are fags anyways.

Los Feliz Slim
10-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Hey Jake,

Later on, man. Hope the break does you good. I'm surprised that a bunch of douchebags (and I'll readily include myself in that assessment) were able to get under your skin, but perhaps the fact that they (we?) were able to do so is the best sign that you should get away.

LFS

Shajen
10-06-2005, 01:26 PM
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/tombstone.26.jpg

astroglide
10-06-2005, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why couldn't you haters just put him on ignore if you didn't like him?

[/ QUOTE ]

i do have him on ignore. i haven't responded to him since i did, but i still run into about 800 *** You have ignored this user *** messages per day, see stuff that he said in other peoples' quotes, etc. making posts like this one is laughable. you know he's reading it, too. i replied because i think the whole "announce you're quitting" thing is weak and i hope he follows through with it.

Soul Daddy
10-06-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think the whole "announce you're quitting" thing is weak and i hope he follows through with it.

[/ QUOTE ]
In this particular case I think it's warranted. Those that like jake, myself included, would begin to worry that something happened if he didn't post for a week with no warning. And that would likely lead to several "where is jakethebake omg?!?" threads.

[censored]
10-06-2005, 01:38 PM
Getting scared people?

pokerdirty
10-06-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Getting scared people?

[/ QUOTE ]

did you ban him [censored]?

astroglide
10-06-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you actually trying to high-road by way of implied violence? does that actually make sense to you?

in real life, people are usually able to avoid the people that they don't like. the luxury isn't granted on forums, even if you've got them ignored. if i go to somebody's house after somebody i hate was there the week before, i don't see little notes that declare everything they said or announce their presence, they won't be a part of all of my conversations, etc. i'm sure if somebody was 4 foot eight and anorexic they could still tell somebody what they thought if they were stuck in a jail cell with them.

i have no idea if you were addressing me or not, but to discuss the subject i am certainly willing to express myself in person. i'm sure lots of other people would be as well, but it would certainly vary from person to person how inclined would be to do it when they weren't FORCED to (e.g. they could walk away, leave the party, stop hanging out with that group of friends, hang up the phone, or whatever). if somebody wanted to fight me over that because they can't handle words, that's fine. maybe i'd fight them, maybe i'd let it happen and then sue them, i guess it depends on the situation. i wouldn't be concerned about the results of it though.

[censored]
10-06-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Getting scared people?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, but this is the reaction i'm hoping several posters will have now.

astroglide
10-06-2005, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In this particular case I think it's warranted. Those that like jake, myself included, would begin to worry that something happened if he didn't post for a week with no warning. And that would likely lead to several "where is jakethebake omg?!?" threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

but dude, look at the content of the post. this wasn't a "don't be concerned because i'm not dead" thing, it was a pouty tirade. if somebody wants to disappear and people are honestly going to be concerned about their well-being or something they could PM somebody, somebody else would know them IRL (or at least direct via email/im) and say that they're gone, they could update their profile location, or whatever. this wasn't some kind of purpose-built informational notification.

mslif
10-06-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Getting scared people?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, but this is the reaction i'm hoping several posters will have now.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Diplomat
10-06-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice

-Diplomat

daryn
10-06-2005, 01:47 PM
i was wondering if he meant me too, i'm ready to throw down in real life boy!

maybe he meant [censored]

The Yugoslavian
10-06-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You managed to [censored] with me and screw me just like you wanted. I can't even believe how [censored] up you are and how you've [censored] this up. Goody for you. Enjoy and [censored] you very much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get it /images/graemlins/confused.gif.

Yugoslav

Soul Daddy
10-06-2005, 01:51 PM
I'm not saying that jake's intention was to ease our minds. I just think this has more value than most "I quit" posts because of it. If jake hasn't posted by 9 am there is usually a thread about it, so I can't imagine what it would be like in a few days.

But really, until someone can point out exactly what led to this, I am of the belief it's a ruse.

tdarko
10-06-2005, 01:53 PM
haha i stopped reading at "i don't know if you are addressing me or not," and the answer is no.

what you are talking about is different than what i am talking about, there are people on here that actually go after people and start [censored] (yes, with jake) for no reason but if this were the real world there would no chance of that happening. these people are spineless and i have no respect for them. period. you can defend them all you want. i am all for a little debating and argueing your points on these forums and if they get out of hand so be it.

i have seen some of the pictures of these so called "tough guys" that go around and start [censored] with everybody and hijack perfectly effective threads with their bs and it makes me laugh.

i also think that someone should stick up for themselves no matter their size, i stopped reading you post and replied on what i thought you were gettting at so if i am way of just say so.

tdarko
10-06-2005, 01:54 PM
are you scrawny daryn?

who is jake's stalker?

[censored]
10-06-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i was wondering if he meant me too, i'm ready to throw down in real life boy!

maybe he meant [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly. Although I don't think I've actually written anything that would be construed and "[censored] -ing" with Jake but I'm not exactly worried about it either.

As for the real life thing, it goes both ways. I doubt the jackasses here would be constantly asking a group of guys "hey dudes like how many times do you jack-off?" each and everyday or "dudes, check out this sweet picture, get it masturbation kills kittens, pretty funny huh dude"

But if this was the case I'm pretty sure the people that know me would say that yes at some point I would tell them they aren't funny, stop talking about that [censored], or leave.

TheCroShow
10-06-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i replied because i think the whole "announce you're quitting" thing is weak and i hope he follows through with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't see the big deal. less spam on OOT, i'm all for it. maybe he posted from work and stuff, but it's as if his life's work was OOT, take a long break dude! i mean no disrespect, but there is life outside of OOT, pursue it!

astroglide
10-06-2005, 02:05 PM
the point was that the 'SAY THAT TO MY FACE INTERNET [censored]' thing doesn't auto-apply because people can easily avoid each other in real life and never see/hear what the other person says. if they were forced to, they could very well react in an aggressive/antagonistic manner.

NLSoldier
10-06-2005, 02:10 PM
I remember when TSC vowed to quit and claimed all the bullshit had worn him out. I believe he lasted 2 days. Ill give you 12 hrs.

Rushmore
10-06-2005, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gestapo tactics. I said GESTAPO TACTICS!!

tdarko
10-06-2005, 02:15 PM
never seen a picture of you and you are not one of the 2 jake-stalkers.

daryn is just starting trouble, i think most everyone has an idea who i am talking about. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

jason_t
10-06-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

daryn is just starting trouble, i think most everyone has an idea who i am talking about. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That fat girl who likes the Dodgers?

[censored]
10-06-2005, 02:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That reminds me wasn't jake accussed of like stalking all the girls in OOT awhile back? If so, what a funny twist /images/graemlins/smile.gif

tdarko
10-06-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the point was that the 'SAY THAT TO MY FACE INTERNET [censored]' thing doesn't auto-apply because people can easily avoid each other in real life and never see/hear what the other person says

[/ QUOTE ]
this is very true. my point was that some people on this forum GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to start problems wheras in real life they wouldn't say half the stuff they say unprovoked b/c they know they would get their ass kicked. but yeah i do realize what you are saying and agree.

IndieMatty
10-06-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That reminds me wasn't jake accussed of like stalking all the girls in OOT awhile back? If so, what a funny twist /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to spend some time reading threads you missed before you get these ban priveleges, you're like in a different world right now, I'm very dissapointed.

Also, Astro, you gloss over and can't be bothered with 80% of the threads here (I believe), you also are just like bringing up issues that have absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

You're both out of your element.

Then again, I'm still completely clueless...

tdarko
10-06-2005, 02:37 PM
once again indie is right.

the girls of OOT like jake, i actually know this via PM...i hope this was ok to say /images/graemlins/wink.gif

10-06-2005, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Getting scared people?

[/ QUOTE ]

SH akkin g liiike aaaa lleafff aaaaas i typeee this.

ppoolll588e8tard

[censored]
10-06-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

the girls of OOT like jake, i actually know this via PM...i hope this was ok to say /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but he was accused of stalked them at one point right? I'm not completely pulling this out of thin air am I?

tdarko
10-06-2005, 02:41 PM
no you aren't, this is correct.

Klepton
10-06-2005, 02:44 PM
i have no idea what this means? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

peachy
10-06-2005, 02:47 PM
if what they say hasnt bothered me/run me off yet u cant go!

10-06-2005, 02:48 PM
Hey Jake, if you do come back see if your title can be changed from resident pops to "first responder", because you often are the 1st poster in a lot of threads, no disrespect intended. Just an observation of mine. Somebody has to be first, and it suits you. Have a nice day.

polltard

ChipWrecked
10-06-2005, 03:13 PM
He loved Taco Bell
Spewed electrons everywhere
And then he was gone

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Blarg
10-06-2005, 03:53 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about, Jake, but a week off couldn't possibly hurt anyone, anywhere, anywhen. Enjoy it. Even the dumbest, most worthless habits can get addicting sometimes, and a break from the usual routines can help put them in perspective and make life a little more fun. So have some fun with your time off.

siccjay
10-06-2005, 04:06 PM
This is so gay. It's a goddamn internet message board for christ sakes.

irishpint
10-06-2005, 04:06 PM
thank god he is gone!!!

Voltron87
10-06-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is so gay. It's a goddamn internet message board for christ sakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

HopeydaFish
10-06-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but he was accused of stalked them at one point right? I'm not completely pulling this out of thin air am I?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thinman was calling him a stalker. There was a whole melodramatic thread explaining it that was quickly deleted from OOT for some reason.

kyro
10-06-2005, 04:51 PM
thinman is an ass but he's partially right. if i have to read one more post with jake hitting on a girl i'll vomit.

imported_anacardo
10-06-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thinman is an ass but he's partially right. if i have to read one more post with jake hitting on a girl i'll vomit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding? ThinMan compulsively kisses the ass of every single woman on this forum. He's just pissed because Jake's soaking up all his action.

kyro
10-06-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding? ThinMan compulsively kisses the ass of every single woman on this forum. He's just pissed because Jake's soaking up all his action.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't noticed him as much as jake, but I never said he didn't. I said jake and his constant Supermanesque attitude to the girls on this forum is disgusting. I hate thinman and have been pleasantly surprised by his absence lately.

HopeydaFish
10-06-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean all 4 of them? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Skeme-
10-06-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not 7. And Jake, don't go.

Shajen
10-06-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/15500/15686_w.jpg

kyro
10-06-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not 7. And Jake, don't go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Smile is one syllable isn't it?

-Skeme-
10-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Is it? I always thought it was smi-ull.

siccjay
10-06-2005, 04:58 PM
The only thing worse than Internet pricks are Internet drama queens.

imported_anacardo
10-06-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean all 4 of them? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Yes, that is precisely what I mean.

Slow Play Ray
10-06-2005, 05:26 PM
So who's gonna be "OOT's resident pops"? I feel like I've been orphaned.

Los Feliz Slim
10-06-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So who's gonna be "OOT's resident pops"? I feel like I've been ordained.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

diebitter
10-06-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it? I always thought it was smi-ull.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, Great Odin's Raven, change it to 'grin'!

imported_anacardo
10-06-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So who's gonna be "OOT's resident pops"? I feel like I've been orphaned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vibesman seems like a world-class call here.

peachy
10-06-2005, 07:23 PM
what are we all in kindergarden here?!?!?!?

touchfaith
10-06-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thinman was calling him a stalker. There was a whole melodramatic thread explaining it that was quickly deleted from OOT for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Be very sad that I care so little about most of you and so much about one of you, that I choose not to do some major record correcting here.

Your 'hero' is less then squeaky clean.

CardSharpCook
10-06-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Be very sad that I care so little about most of you and so much about one of you, that I choose not to do some major record correcting here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I /images/graemlins/heart.gifU thinman. Even if you are a Giants fan. Hey, have the Giants ever won the Series while in CA? Just curious.

imported_anacardo
10-06-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not a hero. He's just some guy that posts a lot.

I don't ask for people to be perfect, just not odious.

billyjex
10-06-2005, 08:22 PM
well i just saw this thread.

it is hilarious you take an internet message board so serious.

who cares? people like you.

edit: a lot of people take this board way too serious...

JihadOnTheRiver
10-06-2005, 08:22 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2321/844/1600/baby%20crying.jpg

DarkForceRising
10-06-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
God damnit, Jake, stay strong brotha, come back and just reply to threads from people you know/like. Makes life much easier. half these chumps are fags anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

You, sir, are brilliant.

I always thought Jake was one of the nicer guys around here. Then again, I like teh Thinman, too.

10-06-2005, 10:47 PM
<------

YSSCKY

Phoenix1010
10-06-2005, 10:55 PM
I disliked Jake more than other poster when I first started here. Over the past couple months he's mellowed out a lot and has become much funnier and less assholish, which is the reverse trend of what's been going on in the forum in general. A lot of other posters deserved to be driven off before him.

thatpfunk
10-06-2005, 11:02 PM
please never come back.

imported_anacardo
10-06-2005, 11:05 PM
He'll be back, loud & proud.

[censored] the haters.

10-06-2005, 11:08 PM
this gimmick has a lot of potential

Malachii
10-07-2005, 06:02 AM
Jake, you rule. Please stick around. Your posts are usually good for a laugh, and you seem like a funny dude with a good sense of humor who's done a lot in life.

theRealMacoy
10-07-2005, 06:37 AM
with at least 30 posts a day since he joined

if he isn't posting,

what the hell else is he going to do?

at this point, it's an itch he simply cannot ignore.

he'll be back, no doubt.

cheers,
the Real Macoy

Arnfinn Madsen
10-07-2005, 06:43 AM
You should not take this board so seriously, Jake, but I remember in the beginning when I lurked here I thought you were an [censored]. My impression has changed though to much better. Maybe your haters are people who made up their mind during this time.

SL__72
10-07-2005, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you still going on about the whole avatar bit?

HopeydaFish
10-07-2005, 11:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you still going on about the whole avatar bit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone fill me in? What's the avatar bit?