PDA

View Full Version : Who would win in a fight hulk or jesus?

The Truth
10-06-2005, 09:47 AM
Who would win in a fight hulk or jesus?

For a while I thought jesus, then I realized that no matter how much jesus smashed hulk, hulk would just get madder and madder, and smash back.

I dunno.

Hulk smashes.

-blake

imported_The Vibesman
10-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Jesus. He'd turn a bunch of water into wine and get Hulk smashed.

kgrad5
10-06-2005, 09:50 AM
trick question.. Mike Ditka IS jesus.
DA BEARS!

Warik
10-06-2005, 09:51 AM
A draw.

Can you see why?

Hulk would smash, then Jesus would turn the other cheek... Hulk would get confused and revert back to Banner.

diebitter
10-06-2005, 09:52 AM
I'd like to see them be friends. Hulk would be awesome for casting the moneylenders from the temple.

The Truth
10-06-2005, 09:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A draw.

Can you see why?

Hulk would smash, then Jesus would turn the other cheek... Hulk would get confused and revert back to Banner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Banner sucks, you can tell because EVERYBODY wants to kick banner's ass.

-blake

HopeydaFish
10-06-2005, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who would win in a fight hulk or jesus?

For a while I thought jesus, then I realized that no matter how much jesus smashed hulk, hulk would just get madder and madder, and smash back.

I dunno.

Hulk smashes.

-blake

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a non-sensical question. One of the combatants is a fictional character, and the other is the Hulk.

joshman1204
10-06-2005, 10:00 AM
LMAO!

My pick would be hulk

2planka
10-06-2005, 10:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hulk smashes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but Jesus can use His death ray vision and toxic vapor breath against Hulk.

diebitter
10-06-2005, 10:04 AM
I'm resenting this thread. When I asked a similar question about predator and the grinch, I was polltarded out the place /images/graemlins/frown.gif

joshman1204
10-06-2005, 10:06 AM
True but,

Hulk smashes

I think it all depends on that lvl they are and how much exp they have built up. Also I bet jesus would be wearing his legendary cloth armor with a +100 to smash protection.

Maybe I have played a few too many MMO games /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Thebram
10-06-2005, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm resenting this thread. When I asked a similar question about predator and the grinch, I was polltarded out the place /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because your question lacked a religious icon that people can bash...

That said...
Short term: the hulk would win.

Long term: A thousand years from now, people will be reading the Bible: Part II, and learn that jesus just got his ass kicked for our sins.

The Truth
10-06-2005, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because your question lacked a religious icon that people can bash...

That said...
Short term: the hulk would win.

Long term: A thousand years from now, people will be reading the Bible: Part II, and learn that jesus is Hulk .

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

The Truth
10-06-2005, 10:22 AM
We might should ask Skalansky.

-blake

krimson
10-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Jesus because he is without sin and gets to cast the first stone. And he's gonna pick a really big one.